Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

SUPER Bumblebee Cafè

indexed.gif B-OV-2E

Hi all this is another thing i made in LDD First (earlier this year) i made a Bumblebee Cafè (not LDD) in real life but then i had to break it to extend my holiday house so i made one on LDD but yesterday i made it the SUPER Bumblebee Cafè since i added another floor :oh::classic: Comments Ect... Welcome! :classic: (Also it can seat aprox 27 Mini-Figs I think :blush: )

LDDScreenShot35.png

LDDScreenShot36.png

LDDScreenShot37.png

A Pic of the back of the building

LDDScreenShot42.png

Downstairs

LDDScreenShot34.png

Downstairs

LDDScreenShot31.png

Up stairs

LDDScreenShot40.png

LDDScreenShot41.png

LDDScreenShot46.png

LDDScreenShot45.png

Shot of where the stairs are

LDDScreenShot44.png

LDDScreenShot43.png

Edited by Phred

Nice Cafe it looks like Cafe Corner has some healthy competion :devil: .I like the balcony and the ground level; the drink machine and tables are also nice :wub: , perhaps you should make it modular as it would look great next to Cafe Corner Market Street and Green Gorcer.

BTW funny signature :laugh: .

Edited by MacK

Nice Cafe it looks like Cafe Corner has some healthy competion :devil: .I like the balcony and the ground level; the drink machine and tables are also nice :wub: , perhaps you should make it modular as it would look great next to Cafe Corner Market Street and Green Gorcer.

BTW funny signature :laugh: .

Well im not that good at modular but i guess practise makes perfect :look:

Im thinking of buying either this or my Convienience store (didnt spell that right i think :look: ).

Yea i like the sig i still laugh every time i look at it :grin::grin:

*Also im making a house (summer house) on LDD for my one of my sisters she likes green/red so its going to be red/green/white i might post pics if anyone wants to see it :look:

The building looks great and you also added some nice details in its interior. I do not like the colour scheme too much, though. But you say it is a Bumblebee Cafeteria; and for such a building the colour scheme is appropriate indeed!

Also since there is now 2 doors at the front i needed to move the downstairs inside table abit

(Also added bigger drink machine)

LDDScreenShot82.png

LDDScreenShot81.png

Very neat, in a nice color scheme and with a very fine interior too, well done! Now, where´s my honey bun cake...? :classic:

Now, where´s my honey bun cake...? :classic:

:laugh::grin: (Also something else thats funny i taught my nephew to say "Honey Pie" he's only 2 :laugh: )

As requested here is you Honey Bun :wink::grin: (I'am going to try and make food in LDD but thats probable near-imposible i'll post pics if they look anything like food :laugh: )

honeybun.jpg