Darkrattyop

[SWvsM] – Cat. A –Deadpool vs. Boba Fett-Limited Series

SECRET WARS™

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMM

The Multiverse is destroyed

all that is left is...BATTLEWORLD

Starring the best merc ever Deadpool

~Deadpool

Hold it tiger, did we just hit the jackpot?

I mean did we land two Sercret Wars™ titles?

Because if we did Marvel™ is going to be rolling in a %#@& of money. WAIT A MINUTE I CAN'T SAY %#@&? What kind of book is this? A book for kids? You wrote me into a book for kids. THANKS OBAMA.

Okay continuing onto the main story.

CJHfAHs.jpg?1

Here I am fighting some %$@ in the farmlands of New Tatooine City, a domain in Doom's battleworld whose baron is none other than Emperor Thanostine, named Boba Fett. What kind of guy has a name of Boba? Is he a clone or something?

The Day started off just fine, me eating chimichangas and watching some classic Bea Arthur. My idiot sidekick Stormtropper Bob juggling thermal detonators as I aimed my future gun I gifted myself from cable at him and the gunfire of Jawas stealing everyone's toasters.

There's a knock at my door so I go answer it.

Next thing I know I'm dead on my welcome mat with my body covering the walls following an explosion from a thermal detonator.

I wake up to see that Bob left me a note saying he is never coming back, and that my precious Bea Arthur collection is missing.

My phone rings and a raspy voice says

"Come to the farmland by the Galactus Pit if you want to see your Bea Arthur videos unbroken."

I respond

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

"Good Luck"

I head to the desert to find that #%^@ I was talking about

"I hear that you think you're the best merc in the galaxy, but I think you're mistaken. Fight me and we'll find out who the better merc is."

"I'm gonna go medieval on your @$$"

We then began fighting, me with my future gun and lightsaber I picked off of some old guy creeping on a teenager, and him with his wimpy gun that looked like a pistol with a candlestick attached to it.

​Beknownst to all of us, but unbeknownst to Boba it was his destiny in all universes to be anticlimactically eaten by giant holes with monsters in him, and this universe is no different. He was grabbed and eaten before my mines were able to blow him up and create blinking stars just like I saw in that one cartoon, but this fight proved one thing, I'm the best around, and no one is ever going to tear ME down.

BIohaYT.jpg?1

VxmmQB7.jpg?1

Edited by Darkrattyop