Sign in to follow this  
Commander Laquiet

The Sea Turtle

thindexedgif.gif 77a

The Sea Turtle is my new ship - a small yet seaworthy sloop. It's job is salvaging wreckage from wrecked ships and selling it to shipping companies.

I have attempted to add as much detail as possible in this ship. I hope you like it! :pir_laugh2:

Overview:

k1.jpg

Stern:

k2.jpg

Rudder/Tiller:

k4.jpg

Stern with no crew:

k5.jpg

k6.jpg

Cabin:

k7.jpg

k9.jpg

It also has bunks.

After a long hard day at sea:

k11.jpg

Being rewarded for their efforts!

k12.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :pir_laugh2:

Wow, great MOC! The front needs a little work... Colour scheme is a little... Different. Crew goes nice with it though :D

This is a great ship. I like the sails, the little features and overall shape and size. But you need to try and make the layers of your ship match. The first is all gray(which is perfect), the second is white with some grey it would look better if it was all white. Like that. If you just make the layers match then this ship would be perfect.

I like the fact you haven't used any basic hulls. Only the bow but that's a hard job to do without basic hulls.

The rigging looks great, a bit thick mast but it goes fine in here. I also like the stern and the cabin.

The colour sheme could use some improvements though.

Great ship anyway! :thumbup:

You have a great little ship here Commander! My favorite parts of your ship are the cabins and the bunks. You have completed the interior very nicely. The sails are very nicely cut out. Are they made of paper?

Wow, that is quite a mast. It looks like it would hold up in any storm. I like the little story to go with it. They always make the MOCs more interesting and come to life. Very nice.

I know its good to get practice by not using hull pieces but your color scheme is off, but it still looks good, I love your crew :pir-wub: