PlayerfromTaiwan

Conventional Fire Station and Ladder Truck

Nice building. Looks like the fire fighters have nice apartments. Do you have photos of the fire engines in focus? It's hard to make out the fine details with the shallow depth of field focus.

Excellent! It's good to see different architectures from around the world.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Most "real" fire stations are starting to look like residential buildings and offices. I like this interpretation!! Everything up top is severely unique!

Looks great! It is a different style of what i expect to be a fire station, but as i saw you are from Taiwan, i immediately got it! Is there an interior as well, or did you just build it without? It looks a bit small, or at least, smaller than minifig-scale, is that correct? Great work anyway!

There's so many details hidden away on that station, but those trucks are brilliant. Can we see more vehicles from you, pretty please :sweet:

Brilliant project...you have really captured a unique style and detail to this type of Fire Station. Your vehicles look great too! Great work!

Nice! The building is particularly interesting with all the different sections. Very different to what I was expecting when i saw "conventional fire station".

Nice looking station and trucks. The building has a nice style to it and the monkey in the tree is great! It does appear at like 80% of minifig scale, right? Good to see designs from parts of the world we don't often get Lego interpretations of.

I love this Moc, it has an amazing feel to it. Those trucks are much shorter then the ones around these parts. maybe you could set up somthing with the trucks with a builiding on fire?