Sign in to follow this  
BrickSev

Clone Troopers on the Sail Barge!

Hello fellow AFOL

I'd like to share with you a little scene/diorama I made. It's a very simple one but I find it... well "curious" and, hopefully , original.

I made a YouTube video about it

I wanted to share few pics here but I having difficulties in reducing the size my photos without making them "too small"

I moved to Mac after have been a Windows user for many years and this the first time I'm dealing with "resizing" photos since the day I bought my Mac.

In the meantime I thought to share my video with you.

It's just a little thing, nothing compared with the super detailed dioramas I saw here. I made it just because I thought I could be "cool" to put Clones there in a completely "continuity free", "not canonical" scene.

Also, I never liked Jabba so I didn't want to let him the command of the Barge. Dear, Jabba: my set, my rules :wink:

Like I said, just for fun :classic: Let me me know what you think.

First of all, I appreaciate your effort to post some kind of diorama on EB.

But then, I'll just say it: That's just some stock clones put on the stock Sail Barge on a green baseplate.

I don't know what to think of this. Is it a MOC? It doesn't even look like if you changed or altered the original set at all. And you say fun, hmm well that's a lot of pictures for showing the same thing. What I think others, including me, would prefer much more, is some originality, in the sense of you taking the effort to create something new creatively. It does not have to be perfect, no ones first MOC is, but it will show that you've taken the time to build something made up by yourself. I know making pictures and a video can take a lot of time too, you did do a fine job on that.

First of all, I appreaciate your effort to post some kind of diorama on EB.

But then, I'll just say it: That's just some stock clones put on the stock Sail Barge on a green baseplate.

I don't know what to think of this. Is it a MOC? It doesn't even look like if you changed or altered the original set at all. And you say fun, hmm well that's a lot of pictures for showing the same thing. What I think others, including me, would prefer much more, is some originality, in the sense of you taking the effort to create something new creatively. It does not have to be perfect, no ones first MOC is, but it will show that you've taken the time to build something made up by yourself. I know making pictures and a video can take a lot of time too, you did do a fine job on that.

Well actually it's not MOC, like I said (" It's just a little thing, nothing compared with the super detailed dioramas I saw here" ) I completed the Barge and since I never liked Jabba I changed the passengers. Since also everyone shares "unusual things" on the net and I never saw a barge carrying clones I posted the video.

I never, ever :wink: had the arrogance to consider it a MOC or claiming it was a master piece. I just liked the idea and I shared. That is all :wink:

I was just curious to see how the sail barge would look in a "completely different" context.

It's just when you complete to build something and set up a little scene.

BTW, clones are not completely "stock" :wink: they have at least some "different" (a couple even customized) weapons and a backpack for the Phase I Trooper

Thank you for your comment. I appreciated the fact you shared your own opinion.

In my defense, I never claimed it to be a MOC or bragged about the quality of the work. Just a curiosity. Since I saw even worse things on YouTube, I thought "why not positing" it, just for the sake of curiosity.

EDIT:

I forgot to reply about "being fun", sorry: it's a frantic day. :classic:

I was referring to the "concept" nothing more. Anyway it's clear I failed in making a proper description to tell what the video is about. I thought I did but I guess it was not clear enough.

Anyway thank you again for your comment and for your time. I'm sorry if it wasn't "time nicely spent". Maybe you'll like my future, proper projects more.

May the Brick be with you. :classic:

Edited by BrickSev