Forresto

Mini Imperial Starfleet

I was fiddling about a week or so ago and decided to build a mini Imperial Class Star Destroyer and Victory Class Star Destroyer. They both feature in my exciting Shadow of Nal Eurbrikka introductory build that you can check out here if you so wish: Sacking of Clak'dor VII

Back to the starships. I had a lot of difficult getting the triangular section beneath the engines without breaking the perpendicular line between both upper and bottom hulls. I decided the upper back triangle and engines were more important. If anyone had any suggestions please I would love them.

I plan on also building an interdictor class and tartan patrol vessel to scale with these two.

26350610065_7d4ae8957a_b.jpg

26077731150_2d9a69d18c_c.jpg

25745710784_b18ebfb130_c.jpg

26258166832_7d078d5147_c.jpg

As usual all comments, critiques, and suggestions are welcome. If you wish to see more MOCS somewhat like these feel free to visit my Flickr Photostream

Thanks for viewing :classic:

I like your designs, really nice mini builds. My only suggestion would be adjust the exposure and white balance on your photos to show them off better. If you're using Flickr then the online photo editor should be able to do what you need pretty well.

Edited by Joemmo