Zusammengebaut

VIDEO: LEGO Idea House Museum Billund

Hello,

this is my video of the LEGO Idea House tour on tuesday after the press conference - what an awesome experience. Very interesting! :classic:

Have a nice weekend

Andres

Thanks for sharing this video of the Idea House. I have been to the Idea House but didn't capture the tour. Seeing your tour video helped me relive that. I'm really glad you recorded some of the history from your tour guide. One thing I noticed was that the wooden duck wasn't in its display case (the one in front of the window). Did they have it on display somewhere else?

*oh2* I need one of those wooden ducks, How Awesome. :classic::thumbup::wink:

Me too, so you have some competition. :wink:

Some Competition, that is all I needed. :wink: I was worried getting one would be too easy without some competition.

Some Competition, that is all I needed. :wink: I was worried getting one would be too easy without some competition.

Some guy offered to sell me a LEGO wooden duck, but I saw one that he was auctioning off on eBay that looked more beautiful (they were the same shape and size). I told him I wasn't interested because I wanted to bid on the one up for auction, since it was in nicer condition. Well, I didn't win the duck, I later learned it was made by a German company (not LEGO), and the LEGO duck had been sold to someone else. The one that got away...

I really wish you luck in finding one. You might find that it will take a lot of asking around but, eventually, I think you'll find it. If you're new to this like I was a few months ago, I would suggest first looking for LEGO ducks with the logo visible. The non-LEGO duck I bid on sold for over $170 USD. I was able to find that duck again, advertised as being from the actual company that produced it (Verhofa) and purchased it for $20.00.

Some guy offered to sell me a LEGO wooden duck, but I saw one that he was auctioning off on eBay that looked more beautiful (they were the same shape and size). I told him I wasn't interested because I wanted to bid on the one up for auction, since it was in nicer condition. Well, I didn't win the duck, I later learned it was made by a German company (not LEGO), and the LEGO duck had been sold to someone else. The one that got away...

I really wish you luck in finding one. You might find that it will take a lot of asking around but, eventually, I think you'll find it. If you're new to this like I was a few months ago, I would suggest first looking for LEGO ducks with the logo visible. The non-LEGO duck I bid on sold for over $170 USD. I was able to find that duck again, advertised as being from the actual company that produced it (Verhofa) and purchased it for $20.00.

Thank you. And good luck to you too.