Sign in to follow this  
Niku

Arfelan Woods

On the few but dense woods that surrounds the Arfelan Plains, dwells a few forestmen and outlaws, which are well known for their skill in stealth and archery, they live at peace and disturbing no one, they are loyal to Avalonia but are very reserved and like to mantain it that way their domains, so any invaders that surpass their borders without their permission may not found, the last forests on the plains, a place to call secure.

img_9023.jpg

img_9019.jpg

img_9020.jpg

Greetings.

Great job, I love the fort or whatever and the foresters with the treasure box is a great touch! :thumbup:

Very nice camouflaged fort :thumbup: The different forestmen going about their business really brings it to life :classic:

Great job, I love the fort or whatever and the foresters with the treasure box is a great touch! :thumbup:

Thank you Kai, it is intended to be a sort of a small fort built on a great tree, using the branches as towers, the forestmen try to use the more they can the natural shapes to camouflage themselves.

Very nice camouflaged fort :thumbup: The different forestmen going about their business really brings it to life :classic:

Cheers soccerkid, I was wondering if the quantity of forestmen was not too much as for to give the sensation of being to crowded.

Greetings.

Good work man. Looks like you need more light in the photos. Prince of the Forest title coming your way!

A very classic castle touch to it and I love that!

Great to see you mocing for Avalonia again Niku!!

This reminds me of the old Forestman theme. It could use some small building looking outcropping, but the fort is great nontheless.

Thank you Z, glad you like it. And great to be a Prince of the Forest. :classic:

Thanks de Gothia.

Penkid that is a good idea :thumbup: , too bad I have disambled the moc, I will try it on the next one.

Mikel Kalores thank you.

good work. Of course, more foliage would be great but I know not every one has a shoe box tub full of leaf pieces!

Looks like you need more light in the photos.

The magic word is: outside!

This looks great, I also really like the classic forrrest man feeling it has!

good work. Of course, more foliage would be great but I know not every one has a shoe box tub full of leaf pieces!

Thanks Mikey, I will try to get more green. :classic:

The magic word is: outside!

This looks great, I also really like the classic forrrest man feeling it has!

Thank you Ecc I will definetely try the next photos on the outside. :classic:

Very good, though the only thing you would really need to take it though would be a box of matches!

Thanks man, but no matches please. :wink: