Sign in to follow this  
NoIR DsIR

Battle for Christophsis

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey, I just wanted to show my latest creation the battle for Christophsis! I was inspired by the movie the Clone Wars. So now without many words my moc. It would be great to hear your opion related to this creation! For more pictures click on the link below.

3.jpg

7.jpg

Brickshelf

Edited by KimT

Too bad, the folder is not yet public - caaaan't wait.... :cry_sad:

I will edit my opinion when the pictures are public!

Grüße aus Rheinland-Pfalz :thumbup:

Lion

edit: Well, nice little fight scene. :thumbup: But it is actually, IMO, not instantly recognizable. It could be any other planet/battle. I think there are too much figures on too few space.

I like how you made the blasters but the whole "landscape" needs improvements. Don't know how to say, but I could actually built this in 10-15 minutes including planning etc.. no offense! :wink: Just try to expand this und make it look like a diorama. Then you have got more space and we can take look at all the details - I can only see the figures and some ruins. Nice start but it looks not finished. It would be cool if you could post an image without the figures! :classic:

Rook, do you mean "want to wait" :grin: It doesn't make sense at all.^^

Edited by Darth Lion

Need to resize your images. No one will want to want for 3 minutes while your picture downloads. ;)

Sorry for that! Pictures have been resized!

@ Darth Lion: I'll take new pictures without the minifigures.

Sorrry, I agree with Darth Lion- iot doesn't really look like Christophsis. Mind If I steal your idea for a second to make a more acurate version?

Not bad MOC 'NoIR DsIR' - quite a busy battlefield there and by the looks of it the droids are lossing the battle !

Good try with the plamsa bolts firing from the blasters and what is the machine in the background with two clones on it ?

Nice work and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

@ Legonater: No problem, you can take my idea. I hope I can learn a bit, but I have to say this moc was without any concept. I made it just to relax while I was learning.

@ Legonater: No problem, you can take my idea. I hope I can learn a bit, but I have to say this moc was without any concept. I made it just to relax while I was learning.

Thanks.

I'm going to echo what Darth Lion said. The scene is rather nice, with a lot of good action going on. It's just very nondescript. It could be a battle just about anywhere in the galaxy.

I do like the clone taking a break behind the wall. Any backstory on why he needed a rest in the middle of a pitched battle?