Sign in to follow this  
SONIC883

A small self introduction

Hi,

my name is Kai, I am 34 years old and live near Wolfsburg, Germany.

My first contact to Lego was in the early 80th with classic space. This is my alltime favorite Lego theme. I like the grey/blue color scheme and the blue and yellow transparent windows.

Than I was a teen. Lego was out, computer, Pen & Paper, LARP and other fantasy roleplay was it for me in this time. Than a girl cam into my life and makes me gifts like Dragon or Lion Knights. :tongue: The few set went into a box as we moved into our new rooms. Long Lego-silence

Two years ago I want to decorate my hobyroom (Modeltrain and Roleplay-Stuff) with some classic space. I was trying to rebuild the Sets I own. But I had only complete the my Castle Sets, but non of my classic space set. There was to many parts missing, damaged, painted, ...

So I was looking for some sets in the 'electronic bay', but all sets I bought was big crap. I became angry and drove to the next toyshop and bought the Darth Vader Tie-Fighter. That was the beginning of my Lego Star Wars Collection...

Then I miss the Castle Fantasy Sets - I must get some! After that the City Space and the Emerald Night. And the Winter Village. And ...

My box with my bricks I gave to a japanese boy. He was adopted by a german/japanese couple - frinds of mine. All the papers wasn't finished, but they must move out of japan, because they was living in Sendai when the Tsunami was. He came to germany only with a small backpack with some clothes in.

Hmm... that should be all about me at this moment.

I hope you understand me, because my english isn't very well. I am looking forward to some nice Reviews, MOCs and MODs and conversations about them.

- Kai

Edited by SONIC883

Wolfsburg, I have been there twice to visit the Volkswagen imperium. So you must be really enjoying LEGO bringing another VW to the market huh ;) Welcome at EB b.t.w.

Welcome to Eurobricks SONIC883, I hope that you have a good time on the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

Welcome and enjoy the boards!

Nice gesture that you gave your lego to that little kid. :classic::thumbup:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Yeah, many people doesn't know where and was Wolfsburg is :-) Volkswagen build good cars, but it is like in other regions where automobile factories are - you see every day the same cars.

Anyway I like the new T1 Camper. My favorites are teh Scirocco I & II and the T3 as Doka or as Caravelle Carat. The 16 inch suspension with Syncro (4x4) is cool.

I hope I see the japanese kid at the next weekend, because I do a small meeting for modelrail enthusiasts which are intressted in japanese trains. And we are happy when people say that it looks like the original.

I also like UK trains, so the Emerald Night was a must have. In the moment I don't know if I motorize the set and buy more train set. PF dosn#T feel right for a modelrailroader.

If someone will have a look at my Collection go => here