Non Playable Characters:
It was late at night aboard the U.E.N. Excalibur, and Donna Willis / KingOfTheZempk was taking a midnight stroll through the corridors, because that's always been a smart idea recently.
"Aha!" a shadowy figure said. "I am the scum-killer. This is a machine gun used by the scum. I am scum. This is the scum kill for Night Three. Just in case you were confused about the MO's."
"Would you just shoot me already? Jackass."
And with that, the intrepid doctor had died.
Elsewhere, Lieutenant Joshua Wright / CallMePie was stroking the tree stump, which wasn't magical at this point in the day.
"I'm so sorry! I promise to be better today!"
"Aha, if the scum killer just struck, I am the town killer!"
He turned to the camera.
"Everybody got that?" he asked.
Then he turned back to the Lieutenant, who stood unafraid. In an instant, the assailants phaser vanished.
"I will honor your decision to kill me and I shall leave this vessel. It would appear you are not yet ready."
And with that, the Lieutenant vanished as well.
"I'm back from my game of golf." the Admiral said. "This is very depressing. Lieutenant Commander Burbank and Lieutenant Willis were both Loyalists. However, I was unable to determine the loyalty of Lieutenant Wright because we don't have any records of his existence prior to his enlistment in the United Earth Fleet. Therefore, I classify him as Unknown. Do better today, or else."
Admiral Bob --- Played By Bob
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters --- Played By Scouty
Second Officer Lieutenant Commander Andrew Gordon --- Played by Scubacarrot
Chief Engineer Lieutenant Commander Matthew Wilder --- Played by fhomess
Chief Security Officer Lieutenant George Harper --- Played by Dragonator
Science Officer Lieutenant Michael McAndrews --- Played by Tamamono
Lieutenant Arnold Daly, chief astrophysicist --- Played by Rufus
Lieutenant Richard Francis, chief astrobiology officer --- Played by AwesomeStar
Lieutenant Thomas Hornby,chief cartography officer --- Played by Shadows
Lieutenant Michelle Wheeler, chemist --- Played by Inconspicuous
Lieutenant Suzanne Vanderbilt, med-bay nurse --- Played by Fugazi
Lieutenant Zachary Jones, junior engineer --- Played by Masked Builder
Ensign Samantha York, navigator --- Played by Capt.JohnPaul
Ensign Toby Rockford, security --- Played by darkdragon
Ensign Allison Williams, engineer --- Played by swils
Ensign Robert Holloway, engineer --- Played by Waterbrick Down
Magic Tree Stump, foliage --- Played by Hinckley
Gone, but not forgotten:
Ensign Timothy Mandel, engineer --- Played by Dannylonglegs, electrocuted on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Peter Robbins, janitorial staff --- Played by Peanuts, blown apart on Night One (Loyalist)
Ensign Brian Pewter, security --- Played by Palathadric, lynched on Day Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jack Campbell, security --- Played by Dakar A, 'sploded by a phaser on Night Two (Loyalist)
Ensign Jason Falcon, helmsman --- Played by Hinckley, stabbed to death on Night Two (Loyalist)
Chief Medical Officer Lieutenant Commander Julius Burbank, M.D. --- Played by Brickdoctor, lynched on Day Three (Loyalist)
Lieutenant Donna Willis, chief research officer --- Played by KingOfTheZempk, struck dead by a machine gun on Night Three, (Loyalist)
Lieutenant Joshua Wright, med-bay nurse --- Played by CallMePie, vanished without a trace on Night Three (Unknown)
1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Loyalists or the League of Purists. To win the game, the Loyalists must vote or kill off all the League of Purists, while the League of Purists needs to outnumber the Loyalists. Additionally, keep on the lookout for other factions.
2. Each day will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.
3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after those 72 hours. After the day has concluded, a night will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of nighttime.
4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
6. Do not play the game outside the day threads. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
8. Don't edit your posts, or I will cry.
9. Post in all of the day threads or I will cry.
10. Please don't metagame to much, or I will cry.
11. I hate taking avatar photos, so don't make fun of me or I'll cry.
12. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Your character will also die in the most gruesome and awful way possible. I also won't cry.
Reason For Edit: Inserted a missing image
Edited by Bob, 21 July 2012 - 08:15 PM.