Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

Pirate Island

thindexedgif.gif 184B

It's always good to come back to the secret hideout to bury the treasure and drink some rum! But will they have a problem getting back to their ship?

6227025471_8868ba5bb6_z.jpg

6227537124_8fa4600751_z.jpg

6227016415_38793c1d51_z.jpg

I love the cave with the bottles inside!

Looks great, it also reminds me of the battle on that little island where Jack sparrow Norrington Barbosa Davy Jones and Elizabeth gather to come to an agreement!

great moc!!

Greetz Bjornu

Nice work, it's simple but well done, I actually like the elevation you achieved on your little island.

Thanks for the comments guys :pir-laugh:

Nice job on the palm tree! :pir-wink:

Trying to make the best out of my lack of old palm-tree trunks...

I love the cave with the bottles inside!

Looks great, it also reminds me of the battle on that little island where Jack sparrow Norrington Barbosa Davy Jones and Elizabeth gather to come to an agreement!

great moc!!

Greetz Bjornu

The Pirates of the Caribbean movies are what made me interested in Lego pirates again, so I might be inspired by that particular island :pir-wink:.

Nice work, it's simple but well done, I actually like the elevation you achieved on your little island.

It's hard to have a small desert island be anything but simple, but I tried to make it as piratey as I could :pir-sweet:

Perhaps more interesting: only female pirates :pir-blush:

I like the palm tree's, might use your design in one of my own mocs some time (with the proper credits ofcourse :pir-grin: ).

nice MOC but...why all pirates are girls? That surprised me because most of pirates were male in real life, and real pirate girls like Anne Bony and Mary Read, were dressed like guys. We usually see female pirates that don't hide their real gender in fiction like Elisabeth Swann or the pirate girls in the LEGO world(Like Anne, Bessie, or the 2009 pirate girl) but they are always members of a male group of pirates...but now you show us a pirate female group, why?

Ah, don't think i'm blaming you...is only a question, i am not saying i don't like your idea

Perhaps more interesting: only female pirates :pir-blush:

I like the palm tree's, might use your design in one of my own mocs some time (with the proper credits ofcourse :pir-grin: ).

Thanks for noticing :sweet:.

Oh, and feel free to use the palm tree design, I'm pretty sure I didn't invent this design either, I think I've seen it before somewhere, but cannot remember who or where :look:

nice MOC but...why all pirates are girls? That surprised me because most of pirates were male in real life, and real pirate girls like Anne Bony and Mary Read, were dressed like guys. We usually see female pirates that don't hide their real gender in fiction like Elisabeth Swann or the pirate girls in the LEGO world(Like Anne, Bessie, or the 2009 pirate girl) but they are always members of a male group of pirates...but now you show us a pirate female group, why?

Ah, don't think i'm blaming you...is only a question, i am not saying i don't like your idea

I guess you could say that's exactly why! :pir-laugh: I'm a girl myself, and in my world of LEGO, historical accuracy doesn't really matter that much :wink:, and girls can be whatever they want :sweet:.

I guess you could say that's exactly why! :pir-laugh: I'm a girl myself, and in my world of LEGO, historical accuracy doesn't really matter that much :wink:, and girls can be whatever they want :sweet:.

I see, even your nick is "cecilie", i didn't expect you are a girl because other EB girls have the rank of "Eurobricks ladies", and you haven't

I'm glad to see a girl who likes Lego Pirates...there are too few

I see, even your nick is "cecilie", i didn't expect you are a girl because other EB girls have the rank of "Eurobricks ladies", and you haven't

I'm glad to see a girl who likes Lego Pirates...there are too few

I did have the Lady group for a little while, until I became and ambassador and was moved to that group instead. Guess I never posted in the Pirates forum in that period... You haven't seen the last of me though :pir-laugh:

I like it.....pirate ladies - AWESOME, a cool creation 'Cecilie', but I didn't know girls like rum ! :pir_laugh2:

Neat bent palm tree too ! :pir-wink:

Brick On 'Cecilie' while drinking that rum ! :pir-laugh: