Sign in to follow this  
goatman461

[Anthology] – Small - Meeting with the Regent to King Prana

Star Wars Anthology Contest - Small (32x32) Entry

27306502451_d59c010f85_c.jpg

A job for King Prana himself! Han's excitement was surpassed only by that of his new intern Steve. They would need lots of interns now to bring in so many Rathtars. Soooo many Rathtars, he could hardly believe how lucky he was to get such a job. Times had been tough, and Chewie wouldn't quit grumbling about their diminished status in the galaxy. Han's loyal first mate was still complaining that only ten years ago they would have been meeting with King Prana himself, not some lowly satellite Regent of Exploration and Acquisition.

27278695792_85259e6303_c.jpg

The Regent's headquarters was a busy operation. Explorers were always coming and going. The living quarters were rarely occupied for more the few days needed to personally debrief their missions and resupply their ships' stores. Many of the explorers were former Imperial Survey Corps officers and pilots who were use to the independence of their ships and the short, unwanted intermissions at home.

26769901823_c87b194eb3_c.jpg

The only permanent staff were the bellhops...

27278695172_3805d986f5_c.jpg

the Regent's personal security detail...

26769901843_24670acdc3_c.jpg

mechanics, shuttle operators, and the facility concierge.

27278695582_410f576be5_z.jpg

I hope y'all enjoyed my MOC. If you're in Texas July 8-10, come see it at BrickFiesta. C&C appreciated.

I initially started this build for a collaborative space cowboy build with my LUG, DFWLUG, for BrickFiesta. I decided not to include the landing pad since I already used the dilapidated granary in an SoNE build, but I wanted y'all to see the larger layout.

26734571884_a2ee336187_c.jpg

Yup, that's a small build :laugh:

The building is excellent, lots of nice little details. Also love the way the minifigs are posed

Love your detail all throughout the tower, especially those balconies :wub: . Like the custom minifigs too- overall a great moc. Good luck on the contest :thumbup:

Cool building!, and nice way to include a Rathtar there :)

Edited by naugem

Yup, that's a small build :laugh:

The building is excellent, lots of nice little details. Also love the way the minifigs are posed

Thank you. Yeah, I probably could've gone either way with the 32x32 cutoff, and the resistance shuttle is a little more appealing.

Love your detail all throughout the tower, especially those balconies :wub: . Like the custom minifigs too- overall a great moc. Good luck on the contest :thumbup:

Thank you. (just to clarify, the minifigs are purist, in case anybody cares about that) I've been scrounging up as many dark blue figs as I can and really enjoyed creating all of the characters.

That's an amazing build. I like all the various details going on.

Thank you

Cool building!, and nice way to include a Rathtar there :)

Thank you. I'm assuming you mean the black tails on the roof; I meant for those to be alien plants, but I should have been more careful with "tentacles" in a Rathtar-related build :)

Thank you for the votes so far. Keep 'em coming ;)