Sign in to follow this  
Merc4Hire

Lord Vorn of the Black Spire

With the civil war raging, a dark servant of the Black Spire, Lord Vorn, makes his appearance as he prepares to conquer Nocturnus.

28259917850_6ab929a482_z.jpg

Hey guys, I'm a new member, both to this RPG and Castle building, but I am really looking forward to participating (for the glory of Nocturnus of course :P). So tell me what you guys think and feedback is much appreciated.

Edited by Merc4Hire

Very nice! Your figure is appropriately sinister and intimidating, and the base is great as well. I love the detail on the stonework, and the red tiles make it seem like he is descending into a pool of his victims' blood.

Where is that torso/leg combo from that you used for the fig? It looks great.

Welcome to GoH, Lord Vorn, and very nice vig to go with your introduction! :thumbup: The protruding studs both on the floor and the stone are excellent, and torches and dark red really set the mood - along with that guy's expression! :laugh: It's also good to see someone actually supporting the Spire (even if I may not be)! :classic:

He has a lovely dark charisma. Very good! I also like the very reduced, but still expressive mini-vignette. Works very well together :classic:

Thanks a bunch guys for the warm welcome! I'm glad to hear you guys like the vignette.

Where is that torso/leg combo from that you used for the fig? It looks great.

The torso and legs are from the 79117 Shredder minifigure from the TMNT movie sets and thanks :classic: Edited by Merc4Hire

Very Nice vignette, I like how you managed to capture both a "clean" and a "Nocturnus" feeling into one build!

You are on the wrong side.. But seriously your sig fig looks great! A fellow Nocturnian welcomes you to the darklands.

I don't mind seeing another supporter of the Spire. But don't be embarassed when someone puts Raavage's head on a spike. You've done a great sigfig. The Shredder armor fits excellent. Also your little vignette promises highly skilled builds for the future.

Me too I am not a fan of the black spire supporters but I have to admit that you've made such a great vignette to introduce your chatacter that I will pass on your alliegeance and will wait to see more of your builds !

Haha man you guys are savage :grin: Thanks a ton guys for the positive feedback, I hope I don't disappoint with my next freebuild.

Great start to your GoH builds! I like the composition with the 2 pillars at the corners, and stairs diagonally down the center :thumbup: Superb stone pillars and fig too :wub:

Looks like a mean guy!:) great fig and a moc that is really Nice and as Said by Jacob, promises skilled builds from you!!

Welcome to the guilds

Great introductory build! Welcome to the guilds, looking forward to more creations from you! :thumbup:

Great figure, and suitable vignette to present it in :classic:

Another servant of the Black Spire? Sleep with both eyes open, servant of the drow, and watch your back after every step. Who knows, perhaps you might meet with the sharp end of a blade when you take a wrong turn at a dark corner. :devil_laugh:

Sweet vignette, I love your introduction build. Interesting character too. Am I wrong in getting a necromancer vibe from your character?

Excellent vignette, with outstanding presentation! The rough stone texture is very nice, and I like the bits of dark tan mixed in :thumbup:

Just great, more reinforcements for that louse, Raavage!

Seriously though, nice little build and intro. Welcome to the greatest guild!