Sign in to follow this  
Minique85

Hi from Germany

Hello everyone,

I am quite excited to finally register on this forum. I have been browsing Eurobricks for more than 3 years now (since I came out from my dark ages) and it's time to participate.

Although I live in Germany, I come from France, 36 year old now, and got back into LEGO following the birth of my son (back to the basic with DUPLOs :wink: ).

I grew up with LEGO, which was almost my only toy, from basic brick sets through classic space, pirates and Technics as I got older. I remember flipping through the catalogs and hoping to get the large sets, but unfortunately had to content myself with small ones - still provided me with many hours of building fun.

Now, as an AFOL, I can enjoy financial freedom and finally get these flagship technic sets I always dreamed of. I got back into it with 42009 and was very impressed with the complexity, details and quality of the build. And I also realised at the same time that I completely missed the transformation to studless technic. I now own the last three flagship sets (and some other smaller ones) and can't wait for the massive Bucket Wheel Excavator and Class Xerion to come out. Recently I took interest in GBCs with the brilliant work Akiyuki and some of the Eurobricks members.

In the mean time, I also got my wife into it with LEGO modulars which I also find fantastic, so many details. We are very slowly putting together a small city to our son delight.

Overall, the forum community is very impressive, there are so many amazing MOCs and creative builders.

Hopefully I can share some of my modest builds soon!

Ciao!