Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 5

BannerShrink.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

Lorraine/Lego12 returned home after a busy day, oblivious to the car that slowly drove behind her...

IMG_2910.jpg

Before she knew it, a figure had exited the car, machine gun in hand. *Ratatatatatatat!*

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2914.jpg

"Haha! We're gonna win this game... of life! Only 3 5 more town deaths without a response and we'll have won!" The gun-wielding figure laughed. Lorraine was a humble Townie.

IMG_2913.jpg

Shawn Imperante/ImperialShadows and an associate returned from out of the local cinema, very pleased with the movie they had seen.

IMG_2916.jpg

The two were so busy praising the acting, they didn't notice the man in front of them. *BANG!*

IMG_2918.jpg

Luckily, the 2nd figure managed to knock Shawn out of the way of the bullet.

IMG_2921.jpg

"Damn, I didn't plan on that. I only had one bullet." With that, the unknown attacker ran off into the night.

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperante

Christopher.jpg keetong - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon (Town): Murdered, Night 1

GusStaines.jpg AwesomeStar - Augustus "Gus" Staines (Scum): Murdered, Night 1

Stephen-2.jpg Zepher - Stephen (Town): Voted off, Day 2

Eugene-2.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene (Town): Murdered, Night 2

Jerry-3.jpg Jim Butcher - Jerry Buscemi (Scum): Voted off, Day 3

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Artie.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders (Town): Murdered, Night 3

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle (Town): Voted off, Day 4

Lorraine-2.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine (Town): Murdered, Night 4

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose (No Allegiance): Voted Off, Day 5

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

- space hulk

- Adam

13 players remain. A majority of 7 votes is required to condemn.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

What the hell? Choice of weapon seems to indicate that the loyal night killer just tried to take me out, which is both wasteful and foolish. We lost an opportunity to kill scum, and if you had succeeded, we'd be another body closer to losing.

Doesn't anyone listen when I subtly say I'm hard to kill? Fine, I'll spell it out. Agents aren't sent out alone. The 3rd man everyone was so suspicious of previously is someone who isn't playing this game ... of life ... but serves as my protection from killers. You might as well give it up, I'm only going down by vote, and honestly, I think you're all too smart to make that mistake.

Then on top of it all, the scum score another victory. Are any of you even trying to win this game ... of life? :angry:

That's a nice fedora that you have on, and is that your car parked on the side of the street that you were walking to?

Several evidence points to Shawn being scum, and some points to him being a town member. I'll run by everything that happened: Yesterday, I was approached by Sal and Zita who wanted me to kill off Joey. I said I would think about it, and targeted Shawn to see if everything he and the others had said was true. It turns out that Shawn might have been right when saying he's protected by another guard, however if he is a mafia member, then he was protected by his guard. Or his "associate" as it was said. Didn't you hint that you went in alone here:

So when I heard about this town caught in the grips of the mob, I did what anyone in my position would do, I broke the rules and came here to try to help, disguising myself as a toaster salesman.

Breaking the rules would imply that you went in alone, unless you already had someone on the inside with you. I won't be voting for you, I just wanted to test to see if you told the truth about not being able to be killed at night easily.

Oh no. Another townie is dead! Murdered in cold blood just like my husband! MY POOR HUSBAND! I'm going to reserve voting until I hear if anyone got any information last night. I think that is the most intelligent thing to do at this point since jumping to conclusions has gotten us nowhere fast. The Scum is well on their way to taking over this town. :cry_sad:

Several evidence points to Shawn being scum, and some points to him being a town member. I'll run by everything that happened: Yesterday, I was approached by Sal and Zita who wanted me to kill off Joey.

Interesting, did they have any reasons for wanting to kill me? Or was it just "vote Joey, he's bad!"?

Interesting, did they have any reasons for wanting to kill me? Or was it just "vote Joey, he's bad!"?

:laugh:

Considering he falsely claimed you poisoned his toast the other day I wouldn't be surprised if they had no real reason. default_huh.gif

Damnit another townie dead... :hmpf_bad:

This is sooo crazy..... zita & sal have alot of answering to do! :hmpf_bad:

That's a nice fedora that you have on, and is that your car parked on the side of the street that you were walking to?

Honestly, I have no idea. I've never been informed of the existence of either. It's sort of like you and your revolver, you didn't choose that weapon, nor did you specify that you would only have one bullet, it's just the colourful story part of the presentation.

Several evidence points to Shawn being scum, and some points to him being a town member.

Can't argue that one. Early confusion has left me in a dangerous position throughout this situation.

I'll run by everything that happened: Yesterday, I was approached by Sal and Zita who wanted me to kill off Joey.

Joey is one person I have instinctively wanted to trust, so I'm a little concerned about both Sal and Zita and their motives. I have no reason to believe that either one can investigate anything, so it seems suspicious that they would target someone specifically like that.

Breaking the rules would imply that you went in alone, unless you already had someone on the inside with you. I won't be voting for you, I just wanted to test to see if you told the truth about not being able to be killed at night easily.

Yeah, that point confused me as well. Initially, I believed that to be the case, but it was unclear. It just seemed to fit, since I wasn't informed of any other agents in town. Sometimes you have to extrapolate some of your own backstory to try to understand the position you're in. As it turns out, I eventually learned that I had someone helping to protect me. I don't believe it is one of the members of this game ... of life, because I've never been contacted or notified of that, but at the same time, I can't be absolutely sure.

I will say this, if someone is protecting me, thank you, you're serving to help this town, and right now we need all the help we can get.

As for testing me, it was a bit of a dangerous test, as it could have resulted in you being hurt, but fortunately it didn't, probably because I believe you're loyal. I doubt scum or the unknown hatchetman would have survived that encounter. Oddly, it makes me trust you even more, and I hope it settles some of your questions about me. At the same time, I'm glad it was me and not Joey, as I still really think he's loyal and we can't afford another loss.

Oh my.... Lorraine! Ah well, she did nothing but sleep anyway. SHAWN IS SETTING YOU UP EVERYONE!

The mafia will probably win anyway, we gotta try though! In reply to YOU, Robert, I based the Mr. Quinn-kill thing on a list Artie and I had made, and I'm guessing we're right, in fact, the best chance is we're right, but, whoever is loyal, we can't win by voting, the mafia has it in the bag. :sceptic:

Oh my.... Lorraine! Ah well, she did nothing but sleep anyway. SHAWN IS SETTING YOU UP EVERYONE!

The mafia will probably win anyway, we gotta try though! In reply to YOU, Robert, I based the Mr. Quinn-kill thing on a list Artie and I had made, and I'm guessing we're right, in fact, the best chance is we're right, but, whoever is loyal, we can't win by voting, the mafia has it in the bag. :sceptic:

And where did Artie get his information about me then? From Jerry perhaps? (we've all seen how trustworthy that scumbag was..)

And where did Artie get his information about me then? From Jerry perhaps? (we've all seen how trustworthy that scumbag was..)

Are you ignoring everything? :hmpf: Artie was the investigator, Father was reveald that already.

Ok, the town citizens are losing very much, and we have a very subtle clue, about the remaining 3 citizens for them to kill in order for them to win. Let get the facts straight...

Now, we have a total of 13 citizens left....

With the remaining 13 citizens, there is only a requirement for the scums to kill 3 more citizens, which left only 10 of us left, which could summarised in one big conclusion that we have 5 or more scums among us left... to flood and killed the remaining good citizens. The clock is ticking...

With regards to what Atrie have found earlier in her findings in Day 3, before he is found dead, it's indeed Shawn was found as a scum, even though of his FBI agent, therefore, I am going to start the ball rolling. I trust Atrie with my life, like the rest have trusted with each other. With this dying info of Atrie, I am going to cast my vote to Shawn, even though I am extremely inclined not to, but I don't have much evidence or clues to share with...

I know most of you trusted Shawn, due to his FBI agents profile, but there is simply no chance that an investigator checking on an alignment could be proven wrong in anyway, so there is someone or something fooling us. Atrie is dead, and is declared as a townie and loyal, this is more than enough proof to get Shawn into the gallows, and I am doing it unless, there is a better someone for me to cast my votes to...

So, I plead with the rest, please cast your votes and follow what you believe.

I am sorry, Shawn, but these 2 days have too much town killings, and I need to do my duty...

Vote: Shawn/ImperialShadows

Ok, the town citizens are losing very much, and we have a very subtle clue, about the remaining 3 citizens for them to kill in order for them to win. Let get the facts straight...

Now, we have a total of 13 citizens left....

With the remaining 13 citizens, there is only a requirement for the scums to kill 3 more citizens, which left only 10 of us left, which could summarised in one big conclusion that we have 5 or more scums among us left... to flood and killed the remaining good citizens. The clock is ticking...

With regards to what Atrie have found earlier in her findings in Day 3, before he is found dead, it's indeed Shawn was found as a scum, even though of his FBI agent, therefore, I am going to start the ball rolling. I trust Atrie with my life, like the rest have trusted with each other. With this dying info of Atrie, I am going to cast my vote to Shawn, even though I am extremely inclined not to, but I don't have much evidence or clues to share with...

I know most of you trusted Shawn, due to his FBI agents profile, but there is simply no chance that an investigator checking on an alignment could be proven wrong in anyway, so there is someone or something fooling us. Atrie is dead, and is declared as a townie and loyal, this is more than enough proof to get Shawn into the gallows, and I am doing it unless, there is a better someone for me to cast my votes to...

So, I plead with the rest, please cast your votes and follow what you believe.

I am sorry, Shawn, but these 2 days have too much town killings, and I need to do my duty...

Vote: Shawn/ImperialShadows

Agreed.

Vote:Shawn/ImperialShadows

Trust your instincts, and trust what you believe in. I don't want to sway anyone into this votes, UNLESS someone got better confirmation about someone. In fact, I don't want to vote for Shawn at all... but I have been giving chances again and again, for the citizens with night actions to help get some truth out of some people, but none as useful as it is. Even the day votes are wrong, if Atrie's info can be wrong, then what kind of investigator is he? I said for sure, there is an extremely high chance of low conflicting information possibility, and somewhere is defintitely wrong somewhere. I don't know how many investigators are there at the start, but if there is one investigator claim Shawn is innocent, while the other investigator, Atrie has proven that Shawn is a scum for sure, so tell me, who is lying....

I don't care what have happened, but based on this vital information left, this is something which I must do... Unfortunately, this is my fighting cause, and I will not put up with any of such evil doings anymore...

As well, in stories I've heard about past cities in this type of problem, the Mafia Godfather is immune to being killed at night - which we can see is true based on last night and the night before's events. Therefore, I must

Vote: ImperialShadows/Shawn Imperianto

Are you ignoring everything? :hmpf: Artie was the investigator, Father was reveald that already.

Ah, sorry about that, my mistake.

Even the day votes are wrong, if Atrie's info can be wrong, then what kind of investigator is he?

Have you considered the possibility that Artie was a paranoid investigator interpreting everything in the direction of guilt? Who other than Shawn did Artie investigate?

in stories I've heard about past cities in this type of problem, the Mafia Godfather is immune to being killed at night

Except the godfather died, as confirmed by the voice in the sky, when the town finally made the right decision and killed Jerry Buscemi. Oh, I see why you're confused, you voted against that.

I can't really blame you, you don't care what happens to the town, you're not part of it, serial killers never are. Oh my, a secret revealed.

which we can see is true based on last night and the night before's events.

Still a little annoyed that you were blocked from killing last night? I know that must drive you crazy. Oh, wait, you're already crazy, going around killing people with a hatchet.

Trust me people, Rose is our serial killer, and you're heading towards a big mistake today.

Have you considered the possibility that Artie was a paranoid investigator interpreting everything in the direction of guilt? Who other than Shawn did Artie investigate?

And not believe the idiot ramblings of a paranoid investigator who never even had the guts to stand up and accuse me directly, but instead hid behind the Father's skirt? What fun would that be? :laugh:

You people can waste your time, but personally, I'd rather see us kill an actual threat.

Vote: Rose / Ricecracker / Hatchet Killer

Rose is our serial killer, and you're heading towards a big mistake today.

Umm... No I'm not, wherever did you get such an idea?

And not believe the idiot ramblings of a paranoid investigator who never even had the guts to stand up and accuse me directly, but instead hid behind the Father's skirt? What fun would that be? :laugh:

That's a fair point, one which I have considered, but I ultimately do not think it's true.

Still waiting for Zita to directly say that Artie said I was scum, which to me will confirm that Artie was paranoid and thus confirm that Shawn is loyal, but for the time being: Vote: Rose / Ricecracker / Hatchet Girl

Vote: Rose / Ricecracker

I'll changed this if more evidence comes up against Shawn.

I believe Shawn and everyone else on this opinion, so I'll go with voting Rose so, if she is a killer, that's one less person we have to worry about getting turned to the scum. She could pose as a threat if she is turned.

Vote: Rose/Ricecracker

I am not the hatchet killer. Plain and simple. I do know, however, that Sal is Scum, though I believe Shawn is a bigger threat. Therefore, I suggest we take out Shawn today, and then Sal tomorrow. Please, we need to get rid of Shawn as soon as possible, so let's vote Shawn today. If I am incorrect, then feel free to lynch me tomorrow.

I am not the hatchet killer. Plain and simple. I do know, however, that Sal is Scum, though I believe Shawn is a bigger threat. Therefore, I suggest we take out Shawn today, and then Sal tomorrow. Please, we need to get rid of Shawn as soon as possible, so let's vote Shawn today. If I am incorrect, then feel free to lynch me tomorrow.

Tonto loco, soy sangre inocente! :hmpf:

What did I do? :wacko: I don't see how I'm either a priority or scum.

Quinn, I did consider for a moment, but I am not certain to what extend could it be proven paranoid. For Atrie's investigation, he had investigated me on Night 1 and found me loyal, and investigated Shawn on Night 2 and found him as a scum, which comes to this conclusion, before he could investigate any further, he was killed in Night 3...

Trust me people, Rose is our serial killer, and you're heading towards a big mistake today.

You people can waste your time, but personally, I'd rather see us kill an actual threat.

Wow, you actually managed to sway my thoughts for you, Shawn. Indeed, you are a potential threat, but the serial killer is even a greater threat. Voting you off, doesn't cause any death in night, but getting the serial killer out of the picture will lower the death rates for both sides, including the scums...

Rose's interpretation towards Sai is interesting, and I will like to hear what she can add about him.