Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 1

BannerShrink.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

The mayor of Guilder City - dead. But how could it have happened? Well, it all started a few weeks ago - the rather aptly named "Day 1" to be precise. It started out just like any other day. The sun rose from behind the towering bland buildings, and loomed above the cold streets of Guilder City. But it was to be far from an ordinary day.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

The morning was heralded by a shrill cry, echoing though the labyrinth of buildings. The people hurried to where the sound came from, and quickly crowded around the dead body.

IMG_2582.jpg

Another innocent citizen, Gloria Concini, had been gunned down.

IMG_2590.jpg

Across the street lay another body. There was another cry of despair. The beloved mayor was dead.

IMG_2586.jpg

BuildingPhotoshop.jpg

The town was filled with sadness. Guilder City's Mayor - who had promised to change the town for the better, to rid the town of the scum - was dead. It wouldn't be long before he was replaced by another corrupt politician.

IMG_2599.jpg

"No more of this!" someone yelled, we have to fight against the mob, and the corruption in our city."

"Yeah! We need to clean up this city and restore it to it's former glory!"

"I know! Let's start a mafia game... of life to solve this!"

The crowd cheered in agreement. With their newfound passion to rid the town of the scum, they set out.

IMG_2595.jpg

It would be a tough job....

Rules:

Noir Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 5 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition...

- There are two basic sides - the Town and the Scum. The basic objective for the Town to win is to kill all of the Scum, while the basic objective for the Scum to win is to outnumber the Town (some characters may have to complete additional objectives in order to win the game).

- Voting will be done publicly. They must be typed in bold. (eg. Vote: Player). You may unvote too (eg. Unvote: Player)

- Editing your posts 3 times will get yourself killed. 3 Out of character posts in the game thread isn't a good idea either

- 3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look.

- Don't post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

- Don't give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback in the general discussion thread is okay.

- Don't be a sore loser. It's only a game

- Don't quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase it. Quoting one of my PMs will get you killed.

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- Don't judge a book by it's cover. Just because someone has a certain occupation/face, doesn't mean they have a certain role.

Players:

Henry.jpg Hinckley - Henry

Eugene.jpg Escape the Fate - Eugene

Donald.jpg Sir Dillon - Donald Sirna

Aida.jpg Alice - Aida Sirna

ChSamuel.jpg Stash2Sixx - Samuel Stevens

DrAgon.jpg Dragonator - Dr. Agon

Michelle.jpg Millacol88 - Michelle

Shawn-2.jpg ImperialShadows - Shawn Imperato

Christopher.jpg keetong - Christopher Tortelini

Joey-2.jpg Quarryman - Joey Quinn

FrWalters.jpg WhiteFang - Father Walters

Jerry.jpg JimButcher - Jerry Buscemi

Donna.jpg Darth Legois - Donna

Gus-2.jpg AwesomeStar - Gus Staines

Robert.jpg Bob the Construction Man - Robert Concini

Rose.jpg Ricecracker - Rose

Stephen.jpg Zepher - Stephen

Artie-2.jpg Sandy - Artie Sanders

Carlo.jpg Commander Flash - Carlo Ferguson

Sal.jpg Striker - Sal

Lorraine-2-1.jpg Lego12 - Lorraine

Zita.jpg Zapper Brick - Zita

The Dead

Vincent-1.jpg YG-49 - Vincent Forman (Town): Voted off, Day 1

Reserves:

- NewRight

- nintha

- General Armendariz

- samthelegoman1

23 players remain. A majority of 12 votes is required to lynch.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Mayor! Who could have done this?! I shall arrest them when I find them. :angry: The murder of Gloria Concini will be investigated too.

Unvote:Carlos Ferguson.

Edited by YG-49

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. What a tragic morning to wake up on! Our town is on the verge of insanity, we must do something to save ourselves!

Perhaps introductions should come first? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Dr. Julius Agon, the local surgeon. I guess you could say I know my medicines. If you've got a broken bone, then I can cast it for you easy as. I can't bring back the dead though, so we better be careful if we want to live.

Who are you lovely folk?

Dear me, voting already sir? My my...

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. What a tragic morning to wake up on! Our town is on the verge of insanity, we must do something to save ourselves!

Perhaps introductions should come first? For those of you who don't know me, I'm Dr. Julius Agon, the local surgeon. I guess you could say I know my medicines. If you've got a broken bone, then I can cast it for you easy as. I can't bring back the dead though, so we better be careful if we want to live.

Who are you lovely folk?

We can't vote yet?

Oooh, almost forgot to introduce myself. :blush:

Vincent Forman. Local policeman. If you have a problem, say, you lost a toaster or someone stole your bread that you were going to toast ( :grin: ) come to the station.

We can't vote yet?

Well, yes, but that's not the point. It seems a bit suspicious that you have started voting for people you haven't got any evidence against, yet alone even met yet. But what do I know, you're the cop, I'm just a doctor...

Well, yes, but that's not the point. It seems a bit suspicious that you have started voting for people you haven't got any evidence against, yet alone even met yet. But what do I know, you're the cop, I'm just a doctor...
Fine, I'll have it your way. You've played mafia games before.

If I can unvote then yes, but if I've fiddled with it too much I'll keep the vote.

Hello everyone, my name is Father Walters, a Priest and I fully agreed that we should thrash those scumbags out of here. We are the ones whom is master of our very own fate. Let's us unite together as one and purge those fallen souls in Guilder City.

Vincent Forman, I have a question to ask, why are you so keen and fast to point fingers and vote for Carlo Ferguson. Do you have some interesting findings to share it with us. Don't be so quick to jump the gun.

Good day to you all. I am Christopher Tortelini. I was just walking down to my restraunt, when I noticed the large amout of people gavering in the city centre. This very unfortunate for us all.

Must I say this is a tragic day for our town, two deaths and a series of odd murders. Someone obvioully trying to get control over our town. They havn't tried to clean it up so, I'm guessing they wanted to send a clear message to everyone.

Does anyone else have anything to say.

Hello everyone, my name is Father Walters, a Priest and I fully agreed that we should thrash those scumbags out of here. We are the ones whom is master of our very own fate. Let's us unite together as one and purge those fallen souls in Guilder City.

You sound like one of those new movement radicals. Glad to meet you Father! Let me just say that I support the work of the church full heartedly. It's great what you can do for the homeless children, very admirable.

Must I say this is a tragic day for our town, two deaths and a series of odd murders. Someone obvioully trying to get control over our town. They havn't tried to clean it up so, I'm guessing they wanted to send a clear message to everyone.

Sigh, this is a dark dark day, with clouds covering the skies. I am not sure if anyone of us have anything to share, but right now the Mayor and one of the civillans, Gloria Concini has been killed. I wonder why a civillan is being targeted? Did she know something too?

You sound like one of those new movement radicals. Glad to meet you Father! Let me just say that I support the work of the church full heartedly. It's great what you can do for the homeless children, very admirable.

Oh Doctor Agon, nice to meet you. Thanks, the church are always helping out with the least fortunate children. You have been very kind too, helping out with the free medical consultation for the elderly on Saturday morning. That's very kind of you too.

Oh Doctor Agon, nice to meet you. Thanks, the church are always helping out with the least fortunate children. You have been very kind too, helping out with the free medical consultation for the elderly on Saturday morning. That's very kind of you too.

My pleasure of course, the elderly are our living history after all, we have to look after them. It is important we look after our community, so that they in turn look after us. Obviously someone doesn't feel that they're being helped enough...

'Tis a dark day indeed... *shivers*

Sigh, this is a dark dark day, with clouds covering the skies. I am not sure if anyone of us have anything to share, but right now the Mayor and one of the civillans, Gloria Concini has been killed. I wonder why a civillan is being targeted? Did she know something too?

It is sad to see a civillan targetted, it would be worse to find out she was only a by passer. Not forgetting it is a possibility that she was the target of the attack, and the mayor only saw something that he wasn't meant.

I have been looking around the buildings, and I rarely involved in the politics scenes, but I can't understand certain "signs". I am sure, looking back the related scenes, we could provide some clues, but I assume our Mayor could have been killed by his rivary or discovered something, which I agreed too.

Take a look at this giant poster here,

clue1.jpg

It said, "Vote Mr. Biggs. Otherwise, something worse will probably happens". Do anyone of you know who is Mr. Biggs?

It said, "Vote Mr. Biggs. Otherwise, something worse will probably happens". Do anyone of you know who is Mr. Biggs?

Not a clue, but he doesn't sound like a nice man. I'm missing our mayor already...

Talking of the civilian targeted Christopher, does anyone know who she was, or anything about her for that matter? Is it likely she was a target, or just passing by and saw the mayor being done over. I think if we can answer these questions it might get us a little closer to the truth...

Yes, I also believe this must be considered as a clue. The word ''otherwise something worse will probably happen'' is very direct maybe this means something. Mr Biggs? well I have no idea but he should really get a new shirt its copying my style.

Not a clue, but he doesn't sound like a nice man. I'm missing our mayor already...

Talking of the civilian targeted Christopher, does anyone know who she was, or anything about her for that matter? Is it likely she was a target, or just passing by and saw the mayor being done over. I think if we can answer these questions it might get us a little closer to the truth...

Indeed, if we are able to be granted with the current situation, we will be much equipped with better judgement too.

I think Robert Concini and Zita, might give us some clues into that. Looking at the way, our deceased civillan had been gunned down, Robert was seen kneeling down. I am not sure if it was him, but its quite similar to him.

With one picture, it seems Vincent just was walking away from a body, and seems unphased...

Maybe that is why a certain police officer was so quick to find someone to blame.

And it also seems Quinn was there too...

This is in the 4th picture.

Edited by Commander Flash

Oh my........the mayor is dead! :cry_sad: We gotta get those scum! :angry: Oh, hello everyone, sorry I'm late for introductions, my name is Zita.

Wait! I think I saw the killer run away he was wearing a fedora. Of course I guess I could be wrong.....

With one picture, it seems Vincent just was walking away from a body, and seems unphased... Maybe that is why a certain police officer was so quick to find someone to blame. And it also seems Quinn was there too..

He is a police officer, he probably see these kinds of things all the time, and we must not put people down just because they are standing or thier emotional state is different to the mood.

Oh dear, A murder! :oh3:

Why I cant remember the last time one happened here! :look:

Anyway I'll introduce myself, I'm Donna, I'm a actress in the Guilder City theatre :sweet:

Im also single... :wink:

Mayor! Who could have done this?! I shall arrest them when I find them. :angry: The murder of Gloria Concini will be investigated too.

Vote: Bob the Construction Man (what's the name again?) EDIT: It's Robert Concini.

actually, Unvote: Robert Concini

Vote: Carlo Ferguson

My, Voting already? You must be experienced in policing. :wacko:

hmpf, Well I've just lost my confidence in my local police department! :hmpf_bad:

Seems we'll have to fend for ourselves...

Who are you lovely folk?

Helllo Doctor, Please to meet you. :sweet:

It does seem very suspicous....For a policeman especially, I thought you always need evidence? default_huh.gif

Vincent Forman, I have a question to ask, why are you so keen and fast to point fingers and vote for Carlo Ferguson. Do you have some interesting findings to share it with us. Don't be so quick to jump the gun.

Hello Father. :classic:

Perhaps they have some previous history with each other?

Glo…Gloria... :cry_sad:

My wife is dead! Gunned down by the scum who killed out mayor! Hello everyone, as you might already know *wipes eyes* my name is Robert Concini.

I am not sure if it was him-

Excuse me? Are you insinuating that I would gun down my own wife? How dare you! Father, I can surely say that I shall never stop by your house of worship ever again. Ever. I have no clues as to who the murderer is; I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. My wife and a good man were slain today, and how could you think it was by my hand?

Hmmm....It seems no-one is wearing a fedora..... This is a problem......

I'm begining to suspect Dr. Agon. I don't know why, he just seems suspicous.

However, I am not going to "jump the gun" Like our friendly policeman did :hmpf_bad: .

Edited by Zapper Brick

Im also single... :wink:

Oh why hello there!

Helllo Doctor, Please to meet you. :sweet:

Yes, good to meet you too Donna. I've seen some of your shows in the theatre, I thought you were stunning as Ophelia in Hamlet last Autumn season. Truly lovely.

I'm begining to suspect Dr. Agon. I don't know why, he just seems suspicous.

Why thank you. I'll be sure to remember that when you come to my surgery next time... :wink:

:hmpf:

My wife is dead! Gunned down by the scum who killed out mayor! Hello everyone, as you might already know *wipes eyes* my name is Robert Concini.

Excuse me are you acusing our local priest, if you look you have only quoted something someone has said, it has nothing to say it was him.

I agree Zapper Brick there are yet to talk.

Oh why hello there!

Yes, good to meet you too Donna. I've seen some of your shows in the theatre, I thought you were stunning as Ophelia in Hamlet last Autumn season. Truly lovely.

Why thank you doctor :sweet: , I must say I do prefer men with facial hair... :wink: