Aland1916

Hallå from Sweden!

My name is Erik and I am big fan of Lego. My English is very bad, so I will not bore you with it. It is nice to be here!

Hello Erik and a very warm welcome to Eurobricks.

Please don't worry about your English. I am English & some people say they can't understand me :classic: Anyway, I can't speak a word of Swedish so to me you're doing absolutely fine :thumbup:

Welcome Erik to Eurobricks :sweet: !

But I thought Åland belonged to Finland :wink: ! You even have have the province weapon of Åland as your avatar!

Still, welcome and don´t worry about the english - it seems just fine!

Thank you for warm welcome. Indeed, Åland is Finland's region. But we speak Swedish and I spend most of my time in Malmö so I wrote Sweden :classic:

Hello and welcome! Great to see that you have already found your way to GoH! Since you are a lot in Sweden, have you found our LUG Swebrick yet? :wink:

Totally offtopic is that I'm at the moment working on a project for Kraftnät Åland (the Åland power grid), connecting the island to mainland Finland :classic:

Edited by Gideon

Thanks, both. GoH is really nice, it is great to be part of it. I forgot about our own LUG, but I am a member now. Nice project!