Sign in to follow this  
Torham

MOC: Ski Guy

Here is something small for the holiday. Enjoy!

Our ski guy likes the skating girl and wants to take her attention by making some artistic movements...

ski-01.jpg

Oops! But luckily this drew her attention...

ski-02.jpg

But not for long. Better luck next time.

ski-03.jpg

Happy holidays!

Hehe, I love how you made the skis go on after the guy chrashed into the tree. :laugh:

Something similiar actually happened to me this summer (yes summer), when I was skiing for the first time. After a few days of learning I wanted to try a "red" route (2nd hardest). It was a long and pretty steep rout on a either very big hill or a small mountain, call it whatever you want. Part of it was through a small forest. I had pretty high speed when coming to that part, and as I had lended my skiing glasses to a friend, I had none. My eyes watered, so I didn´t see very well. All of a sudden I saw a curve - far too close for me to turn. I tried to stop, but only managed to slow down a bit and kept going into the woods. I kept on trying to stop, but got some unwanted help by a tree as I ran into it. :sceptic:

It was horrible when it happened, but when I think about it now it´s actually funny.

Okay, on topic... :blush: That skiing girl stole Windu´s lightsaber blade(s)? :oh: Ouch, that got to hurt... :grin:

For the skates, you might want to switch the jumper plates for either these or these. Those parts would look better IMO. :wink:

We saw it comming - he didn't !

That's going to leave a mark !

He can now go back and join the boys choir !

:cry_happy::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Very funny and great MOC, 'Torham' ! :sweet:

Hello!

Nice change of faces and motions of the figures in this little scene. Well arranged! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

OOOF! :cry_sad: I hit a tree and lost a girl!

Great little scene! Funny and a great use of jumper plates as skates! :thumbup: