Sign in to follow this  
Hollander

[MOC] SoroSuub 678A Landspeeder

gallery_101_23_281.gif

The 678A Landspeeder

The 678A Landspeeder, designed by the SoroSuub corporation, was a personal speeder capable of reaching high speeds. The first steps for the design of a longer and more powerful landspeeder were taken by Nien Nunb. After only a couple of months, it was a modification, the new model was done. Although it could only fit one pilot and no passengers, the 678A Landspeeder didn't became popular under folks. But people and other creatures with the money (it's price was 56.000 credits) and the need for a quick and comfortabel speeder were frequently interested in the speeder.

Name: 678A Landspeeder

Manufacturer: SoroSuub

Price: 56.000 credits (new)

Acceleration: 0-100 in 1.3 sec. / 0-500 in 6.9 sec.

Top speed: 1234 km/h

Weight: 832 kilograms

MOCpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/274443

muuz55.png

2lvhe08.png

2dbvshx.png

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

A very nice MOC Hollander. As always very detailed. I love the entire cockpit design every tile looks like it has a purpose.

Nice work, once again, Hollander. Studless in all the right places. I think the front might be too long, but other than that it looks good.

Very nice sleek-looking landspeeder Hollander! I really like the unusual length, sort of reminds me of those long real-life luxury limos. Good work! :thumbup:

What's SNOT to love about a cool speeder eh ? :grin:

Great work 'Hollander', and may the Eurobrick be with you ! :grin:

The shape and length of the nose give this a sort of architectural/art-deco style which is both unusual and yet in-keeping with the SW universe. Nice cock-pit too. :thumbup:

Very nice! :thumbup: The color scheme is good, and the shaping is even better. Just one question, is it supposed to be USC?

Very nice! :thumbup: The color scheme is good, and the shaping is even better. Just one question, is it supposed to be USC?

I know the front may be a little too long, and there is only one big seat, so that may have confused you, but no, it's not UCS. :wink: