Sign in to follow this  
P4trickvH

Hello i'm Patrick

Hi all, i have been here a while but haven't introdced my self yet.

I'm Patrick, like my profile says. I started collecting technic again a couple of months ago. I kinda got addicted again and spend way to much money the last few months :D . I'm also collecting collectable minifig's and recently started to get more interested in the Star Wars theme. I started collecting Star Wars minifig's just recently allready have a few on it's way. I now told my self to not by anything for a month, i hope i can keep the promiss to my self :D

I started collecting lego at a young age, and it progressed in collecting lego technic sets i could by from money i got from working and birthdays. Eventually i sold almost all of it. But i'm hooked again and hope for ever now. I also started a Bricklink shop to get some more income to finance my hobby a bit. And thats starting to take of to now.

Well i hope to spend alot of time here and mabye make some own creations soon, allready made some copys from mahqja's designs.

Greetz.

Welcome to EB, Patrick! Hopefully we here will help you keep your promise and not entice you to break it with all our talk of new LEGO. :tongue: