Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Wahay! Another milestone for us!

I don't know if anybody else mentioned it but I just noticed that we have passed 2000 messages now!! Well done everyone!!

We are slowly, but surely, becoming a larger community and it shouldn't be long beofre we are competing with FBTB (ok, maybe I exagerate!) :P

Jon.

:mellow: Well, time will tell. We are now a small group of posters, but sam is posting more frequently, and some of the other members should start posting again soon (singeounet for example, who is quite *offline* due to his final grade exam). the same for Cl

i'm excited to see some "new" people around here... ;) (actually they signed in LONG before i did... :P)

Yes, there are some members who were here before Apophis and I were but still we are the "biggies" :P

Jon.

don't worry, they also have an easy-post attitude :P Singeounet will need less than one month to get 500 messages posted in my opinion :lol:

And another one.

We are now at 3000 posts and 65 members, we are slowly but surely getting bigger.

Jon.

Lets everybody give each other a pat on the back.

We have reached ANOTHER milestone on our way to becoming better than FBTB!

This post is the 4000th post in our forum! DoubleT has nearly 1/4 of them! With me and Apo closely following. Lets hope we can get more members we will get greater!!

Jon.

I wish I had enough time to post as mch as you guys do, but too busy with the website :P

I would like to thank evrybody who posted and will post on our board. I really enjoy this community and I hope we will continue to have great fun together ! ;)

congrats from me too!!! this is the nicest, smartest and CUTEST board i know!!!

okay, there is only one other board at the web i frequent too (like the most other people here, too) but ours is really the best!!!! :D :happy:

Is it that time already? We have just passed 5000 posts!! But please carry on posting, we halfway on our way to 10,000 now.

Jon.

yes, 10000 here we are ! It's just part of our evil plant to get more users than fbtb :D

But they only post about possibilities of sets and some topics are showing up frequently ("new grays, flesh tones")

Not like us who always posted serious news and who always stay on topic !

OF CAUSE !

Has time passed that quickly??

We have reached 7000 posts! and now have 100 members.. we are doing well.

As a celebration we have sent a copy of the tie collection and a lego tub with 500 free pieces to every member with 'y' as the first letter in their username. Hope you like your prize! ;)

Hopefully we will continue to grow and gain more members, but we are well on the way to becoming an active community in the Lego world! :)

Jon.

Yeah, one year and so much work achieved. Hope we will continue to grow and improve in the next year ! As always, all the members can freely ask things and talk about what could be improved ! :)

But is your brother a member here? If not then he doesn't apply for the prize! :P

Jon.

Once again I am here to let you know we have passed another 1000 posts, if you could not read the bottom of the forum yourself! ;)

We have recently had a wave of new members, now at 121 and so this has helped us to get to 8000 posts.

So, we are nearly at 10,000! I reckon one more week should do it! :P

Jon.

Has time passed that quickly??

We have reached 7000 posts! and now have 100 members.. we are doing well.

As a celebration we have sent a copy of the tie collection and a lego tub with 500 free pieces to every member with 'y' as the first letter in their username. Hope you like your prize! ;)

Hopefully we will continue to grow and gain more members, but we are well on the way to becoming an active community in the Lego world! :)

Jon.

Member 100 checking in with 100 posts. I also am looking forward to my prize. My member name is yorlego but the y is silent (and the y in invisible) ;)

He he

But im happy to see it all go well :)

An French and a Dane had a dream.......And it seems to work?! :) |-D