Sign in to follow this  
Dapper-D2

I'm your huckleberry...

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

CAM-B0

Picture024-3.jpg

You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all.

Picture002-8.jpg

I've got two guns... One for each of ya.

Picture012-3.jpg

Imperial combat droid

Picture003-7.jpg

On Hoth searching for Rebel base

Picture007-7.jpg

The gang

Picture020-3.jpg

On CUUSOO

Again nice ones Dapper :thumbup: . I was a bit confused from the fist pic, I though what a short astromech then noticed that he was wading through the water.

I'm sure it the Imperials rolled out a tone of these astromechs they could have changed the tide on the take over of the empire. They sure can pack a punch and if they where half as intelligent as R2-D2 they would have been unstoppable :laugh: .

Another two great additions Dapper-D2! I'm really enjoying the little one line stories and action scenes, and i especially love the special effects! :laugh:

Yup, you're sure keeping up with the awesome astromech-building! :classic: The droids are, of course, great, but what really catches my eye this time is the fire/the missile being launched in the second picture.

Again nice ones Dapper :thumbup: . I was a bit confused from the fist pic, I though what a short astromech then noticed that he was wading through the water.

I'm sure it the Imperials rolled out a tone of these astromechs they could have changed the tide on the take over of the empire. They sure can pack a punch and if they where half as intelligent as R2-D2 they would have been unstoppable :laugh: .

Thanks again Wokajablocka! I know it’s not a very good water effect, but I’m limited to the pieces I have and try to make due. I agree with your insight too.

Another two great additions Dapper-D2! I'm really enjoying the little one line stories and action scenes, and i especially love the special effects! :laugh:

Thanks DFOL, I’m glad you like them. I try to keep it simple. I have a short attention span and get bored when things get overly wordy.

Yup, you're sure keeping up with the awesome astromech-building! :classic: The droids are, of course, great, but what really catches my eye this time is the fire/the missile being launched in the second picture.

Thanks purpleparadox! I tried to make as much action in that scene as I could. Did you notice the muddy tread marks left by the astromech trying to make a fast getaway and blowing his top in fear? I had Looney Tunes cartoons in mind for that one.

I'm proud to say that I got the movie references... one of my all time favorites! Good work.

Thanks Churchill! Tombstone is a great movie!