Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

MOC: Toa Umbra

For the fifth anniversary of Klaanon project - Finnish multi-author Bionicle-ish novel project - I built one of our most important heroes, Umbra (No relation to the canon character with odd colors).

20354337963_c00d5500e7_c.jpg

Umbra is a Toa of light, armed with an Exo-Cannon and sword, but currently he's a bit low on the elemental energy. This has changed his usually bright yellow armor to partially black. I'm not sure of the color blocking on this one, but there are not that much Keetorange parts available on most of them are on Tongu anyway...

More on the blog as always, enjoy!

Ey. Don't knock the original colors. That's one of my favorite titan sets. :tongue:

But aside, really well done. Especially that hand and use of the Hewkii mask.

Thanks mates!

Good job,but Takanuva is the one that suppose to be the Toa of Light,right?

Ain't no canon character, this one.

But,Umbra is also a canon character in Bionicle Universe.

He says in the description that this Umbra has no relation to the canon one. :wink:

I really like this guy. The color segments on the legs are rather strongly defined, but it sounds like there was little you could do about that. Very solid build. :thumbup:

That blended mask works amazingly on the chest!

Agreed, great use of that part.

But,Umbra is also a canon character in Bionicle Universe.

For the fifth anniversary of Klaanon project - Finnish multi-author Bionicle-ish novel project - I built one of our most important heroes, Umbra (No relation to the canon character with odd colors).

As always, you have gotten a really good curvature with your choice of parts and used them in ways that really lend themselves to the final figure. I like that he has the choice between a sword and an arm cannon.