Sign in to follow this  
chofus

Naval Action PC game

Looks like a great game. Thanks for sharing. I modified your Youtube post so that it shows the video.

Hmm... looks like it would be fun for anyone with lots of play time. It's definitely complex based on what I saw while perusing their forum. Perhaps BoBS will look similar - maybe a little less complicated though. Interesting find.

Edited by Captain Dee

I think everyone is 6 months behind here.... Joking aside, the beta on this game was amazing. I can't wait until they release the full game. Maybe they have and I'm the one behind!

I am the few lucky one who have acces to the Beta Open World. Though I cant play it very often, I love every inch of it. :wub_drool: Just waiting to get to sail the Ships of the Line, especially the 140 gun behemot: Nuestra Señora de la Santísima Trinidad

Captain Becker

Whats the system requirements for game? As far as i saw in videos, graphics is very nice.

I'm very excited for this game. Any updates on when it should be released?

I've watched a few videos of the game play and it looks fantastic.

Edited by Mr. Townsend

We should make EB guild/clan/fleet :-)

I was thinking this as well. I would enjoy getting to know all of the builders here in a different capacity.

I was thinking this as well. I would enjoy getting to know all of the builders here in a different capacity.

That's right, you'll be able to find out how terrible I am at MMO games. :pir-laugh:

We should make EB guild/clan/fleet :-)

Yay!I am in! Notify us when it starts! Meanwhile i am off cleaning the wasteland off mutants and raiders...

Edited by blackdeathgr

So, when will it go past alpha and beta? Any info? I really stay away from games at these two stages as i really want to enjoy them at the fullest :)

The game is now in early release and is quite awesome. Add me to your friends list if you get it. Winfrit Townsend - United States. I'd love to either sail with you or sink you. cannon.gifpir_laugh2.gif

I cant tell for sure when its off from Alpha or Beta, id suggest you check the forums: forum.game-labs.net

Mr.Townsend: I am sure to do that if I get a chance to play the game. After the game went to open release, I haven't been able to play it as my PC or Internet doesn't like me playing it anymore. If I managed to log in to the game. (After several tries and long time waiting), I could only be on like two minutes before it throws me back into the login screen. And if I try to play it and sail, I got choppy motion and lag. So this renders the game unplayable for me.

I haven't herd that anyone else has had this problem though so it must be just me. I might give it a few more tries but I am afraid that I cant play it no more, which is a real shame because I really really really love the game.

Captain Becker