Sign in to follow this  
Peasantseverywhere

New Seller Bricklink Help?

I have recently set up a Bricklink shop and am wanting to get it up and running but I fear having '0' Feedback will put many people off buying, has anyone got any tips for a starting seller?

Starting to buy first will get you a good understanding how stuff works on BL and what are expectations. You would easily get number of positive feedback and you can start selling your stuff.

When I first started Bricklink I made sure I had a very low "minimum buy" and kept my prices on the lower end, If people are only spending a few dollars and getting the things they really need, they may be more confident in buying from a store with little to no feedback.

Zux's idea works too, purchasing means you start the transaction with who you want and it can be a quick way to get feedback, even if you are only making a few small purchases.

As a BL buyer, i allways look iff the shop has a lot of diverend parts for sale. By a good transaction, fast invoice recieve, fast shipping and darefor fast recieving, needley packed and offcorse the qualitity of the items. In the last 4 weeks i have bought from about 30 diverend sellers. The ones that where great, i have send a great positife feedback. You will see that if you are sharp on what your buyers want they come back, and you will get the positife feedback.

Good luck and succes with your new BL shop.

You need to have attractive price but also take pictures of what you sell (not generic pictures - except for parts).

Accept paypal without fee (for custormer) is an important part too.

If you can, sell worldwide, you will get more transactions and faster :classic:.

Edited by Zhar

Sign in to follow this