Sign in to follow this  
SirSven7

A Look at the Sets from 1989 to 1991

Hello Again,

A few days ago I posted a Link to my minifig list, in that list I looked at the minfigs that where released with lego pirates, over the last week instead of writing my disertation I have looked at the sets released in 1989 and 1991.

The post is kind of an overview and review of thesets that came, looking at each set indervidually and then analyzing the year as a whole. If its popular I plan on doing more and everntually looking at every set ever realesed.

Give it a look and tell me what you think,

Pirates Between 1989 and 1991

if there is anyway to improve it please tell me as I want to make it as good as I possibly can

Thanks for reading

It looks very interesting, I'm at work now, but I'll check it later at home and give you my feedback.

Thank you Big Cam,

if its possible could you look at my other post on my blog its called the history of lego pirates, your input would be most welcome as I am not sure if its great or total rubbish (anywhere in between is ok too :pir-classic: )

they are both quite a read so this is only if you have the time.

Thanks again

That's certainly a very thorough and interesting review Mr. SirSven7! It certainly needs more exposure, so expect it to be featured in our blog soon!

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Looks like a great review of the "Golden" age of pirate Lego. Those 1st 4 sets that were releases in 1989 will always be my favorite.

Thanks for Sharing. :pir-classic:

Wow thats cool dreamweb, a link from your blog, could you give me a link to your blog so I can look at it and follow you from mine (if thats possible)

Thanks man, I had a slow day yesterday didn't think anyone was interested in this stuff, but you and Dr Steve's comments have given me the insperation to work on 1992 to 1993, (which I have started now) it should be ready in a week or two.

Wow thats cool dreamweb, a link from your blog, could you give me a link to your blog so I can look at it and follow you from mine (if thats possible)

I don't quite get what you mean.

He means it gets on the classic-pirates.com frontpage. So if you click this link tomorrow, you'll see a picture and short story about this topic.

Edited by Admiral Croissant

Ohh now I get it, thats even better, I did not realise, I thought he meant blog as in the little thing im doing, being on the pirate frontpage is really cool.

thanks for explaining that to me :pir-classic:

Edited by SirSven7