Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[WZ9:G7, Desert King]Painting the Road

17097379250_deaf891e71_z.jpg

Apparently this Desert King warrior has an artistic side. He has decided that the road looks a little dull and wants to paint the road... with the blood of the Ulandians!

Wow, I barely got this one in on time!

Oh brutal. Very effective vig, the grey plate underneath looks a bit unfinished to my eyes but the bush and posing are great.

This would benefit from a little more "polish" but the basic scene is good and the bush is excellent. The roadbed works well enough as it is.

Thanks everyone!

Oh brutal. Very effective vig, the grey plate underneath looks a bit unfinished to my eyes but the bush and posing are great.

Yeah this was VERY rushed, so it didn't turn out quite as well as it could have it( looking back at it now I have some ideas, but oh well it's too late now). The grey plate on the bottem was what originally held the tan side together, and I didn't reallize it was still there until after the pictures were taken.

This would benefit from a little more "polish" but the basic scene is good and the bush is excellent. The roadbed works well enough as it is.

Thanks! I would have liked to have made the scene a little more finished but I barely got this in on time( I only got it in about 10 minutes before midnight)