Sign in to follow this  
Rolli

Challenge 3: The Heart of the Earth.

Chapter 1: Stored in the heart of the earth.

7165513310_b87ae5cfac_b.jpg

Here i was. Following the advice of one of my wise archmages i began my journey around the elemental earth crystal here. In front of my mine.

Reportedly the miners unearthed some ancient ruin when they tried to dug a new mine shaft. Along with some unfriendly guardians that were trying to protect something.

I had to get to the bottom of this when Archmage Septua found out that this might lead to one of the four crystals whole Historica was after.

7165513176_f9c5e24f12_b.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will post the following chapters in this thread. Stay tuned, three days to go ;)

Edited by Rolli

I :wub: those wooden pillars. The doors with tiles on them work nicely as a roof too :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the rest! the mine entrance is fantastic. I love how you got that angle on the pillars.

I was going to take pics today but its raining here off and on so I think I will wait another day.

I like the suspense...

But I would prefer to see it completely. :classic:

If the interior is anything nearly as good as the exterior we'll have us one solid entree! Great work with angles as always, can't wait to see this finished! :thumbup:

Fantastic start. As others have said, the pillars at the entrance is genius. Can't wait to see the rest of the entry!

great! the pillars are amazing.

eager for more!

=Legonardo=

Thank you for all your nice words! It's just a mine. Thanks for your confidence that the rest will be as great as the start. (It will be better, much better :laugh: Anyone that saw my WIP of one of my smaller guardians may know what i mean. Shameless plug. )

I don't know when i'm able to post chapter 2 but it might take till tomorrow. We'll see.

Best regards!

Wow, that mine entrance is superb! I love the innovative techniques you use with your builds.

Wow, that mine entrance is superb! I love the innovative techniques you use with your builds.

Really nice! You are the master of Cheese. Will you post any more chapters? I would love to see it

:classic:

Really nice! You are the master of Cheese. Will you post any more chapters? I would love to see it

:classic:

Seconded! It's a beautiful start... I'd love to see where this is going as well. :classic:

You are the master of Cheese.

Great title. Thanks! But i need to do more with it to get such a title, don't i?

Seconded! It's a beautiful start... I'd love to see where this is going as well. :classic:

Me too. I had prepared the final chapter halfway when i got the offer to stay a week in Tuscany. So i'm not quite sure how it might end. As i have time on this i might try some new things with cheese. Just too great, these pieces.

All in all: Thanks for the encouragement. I will finish this as an free entry. But it may take time and i'm not sure how long..

Best regards!