Evil Porkchop

Selling off more than a few unwanted sets.

Well I did have this grand plan to start doing Castle MOCs, and bought quite a few extra sets to use over the last few years but never really found the time to get around to it. So with that said I'm looking to get rid of them now. Also got a few Star Wars and Technic set I could get rid of. I have tried to price everything fairly... so my apologies if anything is way off base. If you don't like a price feel free to make offers. I will ship anywhere. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay under username porkchop1978, and I have traded and sold quite extensively on tfw2005.com, hisstank.com all with completely positive ratings.

All of these sets are loose, mint and complete with the instructions unless noted otherwise.

Castle

Forestmen (all are complete with instructions as far as I know and have the correct plumes, none have any extra parts)

$40 6054 Forestmen's Hideout

$50 6066 Camouflaged Outpost (with box)

$125 6071 Forestmen's Crossing

$110 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress (with box)

Kingdom

$100 10223 Kingdom's Joust

Technic

$80 8420 Street Bike

$25 8465 Extreme Off-Roader

$120 8448 Super Street Sensation

$150 8070 Supercar

Star Wars

$45 9492 TIE Fighter

$50 9493 X-Wing Starfighter

$42 9495 Gold Leader's Y-Wing Starfighter

$25 9497 Republic Striker Class Starfighter MISB

$70 9500 Sith Fury Class Intercepter MISB

Edited by Evil Porkchop

I'd be very interested to buy your entire Fright Knights collection. I used to have several sets, but that was when I was very young and I lost them over the years. Not only would these sets be nostalgic, but they've got some quite cool pieces! the total would be $30, yes? I'll be able to see if I can make this purchase tomorrow, but at the moment, I am very interested. :sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

You from Europe or where?

Id be interested in MMV but depending on shipping costs :P

You from Europe or where?

Id be interested in MMV but depending on shipping costs :P

His ebay page says he's from the United States. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Sorry for the late response I am from the United States. As of now a few sets are pending and I have marked them as such.

Dannylonglegs... the Witch's Windship is pending, but all the other Fright Nights stuff is available. Lemme know.

I'm still interested, I'm just very busy at the moment. If you wouldn't mind waiting till monday for me to discuss buying your sets from you, that would be great! I'm also interested in your entire Knights kingdoms collection if it hasn't been spoken for yet. Thanks! :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Dannylonglegs, sorry for the late reply... please feel free to send me a PM. I am certain we can work something out.

No problem. I've just been so busy that I nearly forgot about this purchase. I've PMed you back. :blush::sweet:

~Insectoid Aristocrat