Sign in to follow this  
wokajablocka

Buying 10188 Death Star in Australia

Hay guys, was wondering where the best place to by 10188 in Australia before the production ends on this awesome set and prices start rising :sing: .

I had a few quotes from Bricklink sellers but most of the cheapest suppliers only have very low rating and I'm unsure sending $450-$500 overseas to not get my goods :oh3: .

I have done a bit of research on this set and I really want to pick it up before the price goes up after production stops. I don't think I will get it cheaper than $450 shipped to Sydney Australia from what I can find though but not willing to pay the Australian RRP of $699.

Can anyone help me with me with acquiring this set shipped to Australia at a reasonable price. I will get my Tax refund back next week or so and will be looking to buy it then.

I do have a few items willing to triad if some one is interested but would prefer to triad with Australian's to save on shipping costs. I can do a triad and pay money for the rest of the balance. Will also accept second had set without the box for cheaper shipping but really after one complete new in box though.

Items for triad are:

UK poly bags from the last two Sun promotions

Series 4 minifigs, probably have all 16 still sealed.

4842 Hogwarts Castle sealed mint

8487 Flo's V8 Café sealed mint

4736 Freeing Dobby sealed mint

Old Bat man minifigs (batman grey and black, Scare Crow, Poison Ivy, Nightwing, Mr freeze)

And a few others that I will update when I go though my spare stuff.

Any help with this would be great. :wink:

Try amazon France Germany Italy Spain.

I got mine from France a year ago for around $450. Delivered.

They are large enough you can trust them.

Try amazon France Germany Italy Spain.

I got mine from France a year ago for around $450. Delivered.

They are large enough you can trust them.

And you get tracking ID

I think Amazon.fr is the only place though that will ship it here out of the four

Thanks guys,

Just checked Amazon.fr and I was quotes AUD $472.94 delivered.

Anyone get a better deal than this??? Other wise it looks like my wallet is going to be $472.94 lighter at the moment.

Thanks guys,

Just checked Amazon.fr and I was quotes AUD $472.94 delivered.

Anyone get a better deal than this??? Other wise it looks like my wallet is going to be $472.94 lighter at the moment.

Not at the moment. However it has been cheaper at that site, it was 320 euros or something if I remember correctly. Whether it dips that low again remains to be seen

Not at the moment. However it has been cheaper at that site, it was 320 euros or something if I remember correctly. Whether it dips that low again remains to be seen

I trust your judgement TheDarkness, :wink: your usually all over the Aussie sales thread and know your prices. I really want this set so whe I get the cash I'm just going to get the cheapest I can find at the time. I know if I hunted and waited long enough I could get a better deal but I've been checking the price of this set for since it came out and that would have to be the cheapest I've seen it. Cheers :thumbup:

Hey

Might be a bit late sorry...

As Darkness said, Amazon.fr is good

You could also try http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ChromeBricks as his shipping is 25 EUR.

I've heard he is a nice guy and his feedback is reputable.

Fishpond (collective groan) have it at $499 including shipping.

It ships from the US, takes a month or so but it does ship eventually.

Others will tell you of their reputation but if you do want to order local then this is the best local price.

Cheers

Inger

Hey

Might be a bit late sorry...

As Darkness said, Amazon.fr is good

You could also try http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ChromeBricks as his shipping is 25 EUR.

I've heard he is a nice guy and his feedback is reputable.

Fishpond (collective groan) have it at $499 including shipping.

It ships from the US, takes a month or so but it does ship eventually.

Others will tell you of their reputation but if you do want to order local then this is the best local price.

Cheers

Inger

I'd definitely use Amazon over Fishpond if I had to choose. Particularly if you want it sooner rather than later.

I have personally used ChromeBricks before and found them to be very helpful.

Sign in to follow this