K.Kreations

Aldwin,Kdenon

Kydenon is a kingdom that lies in the forests around the Enchanted and Farie forests. Within these woods many small farming villages thrive on less traditional forms of agriculture. Aldwin is one of these villages. Crops include corn and potatoes, but also may include more exotic types. Among these are the Birk trees, a hybrid from a birch tree. It is common belief that the elves first mixed trees to get higher quality wood and fruit. The stone building is a storehouse and shrine to the gods of abundance. Small watchtowers keep thieves and larger animals away.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

6832200409_ff2732663e_z.jpg

Kydenon Farming Village by K.Kreations, on Flickr

6832264901_99f3543f65_z.jpg

Watchtower by K.Kreations, on Flickr

6832301965_9704954012_z.jpg

Storehouse and Shrine by K.Kreations, on Flickr

Another build for my country of Kydenon. Sorry for the very sloppy editing, it was done in about ten minutes. The rocks were inspired by Mark of Falworth and the storehouse was inspired by Sirens-of-Titans. Keep on buildin'.-Kyle

I like the SNOT rocks and the atmosphere on this MOC. Very nice.

The pics are a little grainy though. I am guessing it was taken in some low light.

This is a pretty nice scene. I really like the door on the shrine. The shrine itself looks like a face of some ancient god. Is it supposed to or am I just imagining things? The snot work is nice. One thing you could have done better on your snot rock there on the left side, is put a technic pin in the brick bottoms so you have a stud to put a cheese wedge on. Do you get what I'm saying? Keep'em coming! :thumbup:

ZCeberus.I'm glad you like the atmosphere, about the grainy pictures. It turns out my camera had some settings that have gotten messed up. Hopefully pictures of my next build will look better.

Captain B. Thanks! Actually, I don't know what I was doing with the shrine. But, now that you mention it it does look like it! Thanks for the tips on the SNOT rocks. It seems obvious that I should have done that now.

More builds to come!

You've done a great job on this MOC. How has this not gotten more comments? I think maybe everyone's focused on Embassies right now. I love the what you've done with your rock face there. Very original. I also really like the tower and the shrine. Just a good solid MOC overall, good landscaping, nice border, lots of activity and original character, Nice job!

You've done a great job on this MOC. How has this not gotten more comments? I think maybe everyone's focused on Embassies right now. I love the what you've done with your rock face there. Very original. I also really like the tower and the shrine. Just a good solid MOC overall, good landscaping, nice border, lots of activity and original character, Nice job!

Thanks rogueang! I'm not really worried about any lack of comments but I do agree that most everyone is focused on getting their embassys done in time. :)

What a peacefull little scene! Just love it! The snot rocks and the little watchtower are my favourites!! :classic: