Leewan

[MOC] Evo (revamp)

Hi everybody ! I'm back with a new MOC (which is, in fact, an old MOC, made several months ago :laugh: ).

If you have any question, feel free to ask, and of course, C&C are welcome. :)

Edited by Leewan

Nice. He looks more imposing. Though not as imposing as the mech he'll be in when I finish it.

Nice mix of his 2.0 and Breakout versions. Can't say I like the torso but I appriciate the custom build. Wonder how he'd look with his Brain attack helmet and visor.

Thank you for your comments ! :)

Nice. He looks more imposing. Though not as imposing as the mech he'll be in when I finish it.

Haha, I hope we'll be able to see it soon !

Nice mix of his 2.0 and Breakout versions. Can't say I like the torso but I appriciate the custom build. Wonder how he'd look with his Brain attack helmet and visor.

Oh, what don't you like with the torso ?

About the Brain Attack, I don't know, I don't think I will buy this year's Evo, so I won't answer your question. :P But with the BI on MOCPages, anyone can reproduce it and use the Brain Attack helmet instead of the Breakout one.

Thank you for your comments ! :)

Haha, I hope we'll be able to see it soon !

Oh, what don't you like with the torso ?

About the Brain Attack, I don't know, I don't think I will buy this year's Evo, so I won't answer your question. :P But with the BI on MOCPages, anyone can reproduce it and use the Brain Attack helmet instead of the Breakout one.

I just don't lile how complex it is. Is cool that you made a custom torso. But with Hero factory. Its just doesn't look right.

After seeing how the torso was built. I can say its really well done. But its just not something I would build myself.

Complex? That? Nope. Relatively simple. I like it.

Thank you.

Yeah, I wanted to make something quite simple to match the "HF style". So yes, it's custom, but nothing very complicated. ^^

EDIT : Oh, darn, I just noticed the red balljoint for the neck. I run out of black balljoints, that's bad ! :laugh:

Edited by Leewan

Kind of similar to the mod I made to my Evo. Interesting back structure, anyway. Nice to see you've incorporated some minor waist articulation.

Thank you guys. The main idea was to make a custom body using HF parts. But it quite failed (I do have a custom body with mostly HF parts and only two or three Technic parts, but it doesn't work for this kind of MOC), since I added some Bionicle parts, to eventually leave only one HF part. ^^

You Copier.

No, I'm not ! :tongue: I don't even recall having seen your MOC, DraikNova. Maybe do you have a link ?

Thanks, again. :laugh: I really like the Y-shaped Technic connectors, they allow some very interesting connections.