ED-209

Assorted Avengers designs!

So I saw the Avengers when it opened last week, and it was great! (So then I saw it again, of course! :laugh: )

I've already made a design for Nick Fury, based on the Lego poster art, and a reproduction of the promotional Hulk minifig (with some variants including Banner's civvies.)

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68884&st=0#entry1264585

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68510

But now I wanted to expand that a little and do some other designs of other characters and alternate outfits.

S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill (the logos go on her arms):

Maria%20Hill.png

The bodysuit Tony Stark wears under his armour:

Stark%20jumpsuit%2001.png

Tony's vintage Black Sabbath 1978 US tour t-shirt (those suckers cost hundreds of dollars these days!):

Black%20Sabbath%2001.png

And an alternate version for those with a sense of humour!

Black%20Sabbath%2002.png

Steve Rogers' civvies:

Steve%20Rogers.png

And as a bonus, Tony's racing suit from Iron Man 2:

Stark%20racing%20suit.png

Hope you like them, and I plan to do some more! If anyone has any suggestions for what they'd like to see, please let me know!

EDIT: Raminator's suggestions! I can't find a decent screenshot of the male SHIELD uniform, but if memory serves their standard uniform was the same style as Hill's, so I did that. Again, the little logos go on the arms.

SHEILD%20agent.png

Also added an image for a 2x2 tile, round or square, for anyone making any custom SHIELD vehicles or anything:

SHIELD%20logo.png

Sabs t-shirt with visible arc reactor:

Black%20Sabbath%2003.png

Black%20Sabbath%2004.png

And doing them made me realise that I'd used Tony's old reactor, which he replaced during Iron Man 2! Silly me, so here's the correct bodysuit for his appearence in the Avengers:

Stark%20jumpsuit%2002.png

Natasha Romanoff's civvies when she's not dressed up as Black Widow:

Widow%20civvies%2001.png

Although I've done Bruce Banner's suit in the Hulk thread, I thought I'd add an image for when he's got his jacket off in the lab:

Banner%20shirt%2001.png

Loki's dapper long suit and scarf combo for when he shows up in Stuttgart:

Loki%20civvies.png

And finally a fairly generic business suit for Pepper Potts, although not directly from The Avengers:

Pepper%20Potts.png

If anyone else has any more suggestions or input it is most welcome! :grin:

EDIT: has a differing opinion suggested one of the outfits Hawkeye wears early on in the film. I can't quite tell whether the t-shirt is black or just a really dark blue, so I hedged my bets! :laugh:

Hawkeye%20vest%2001.png

Hawkeye%20vest%2002.png

And although these are really from the Captain America movie, I thought I'd throw them in here rather than making a new thread. Cap's leather jacket over his USO outfit:

Cap%20rescue.png

And now that we have Lego bowler hats, Dum-Dum Dugan!

Dum-Dum%20Dugan.png

Edited by ED-209

Looking good.

Would be nice to have the black sabbath T-shirt with the mini arcreactor shining threw. Also a male S.H.I.E.L.D uniform...

Keep on decaling :p

Looking good.

Would be nice to have the black sabbath T-shirt with the mini arcreactor shining threw. Also a male S.H.I.E.L.D uniform...

Keep on decaling :p

Good ideas! I've added them to the origial post along with some others. :wink:

Nice job again. Loki´s suite looks awesome!

will try them in the next couple of weeks since i found a copy-shop that colour-laser-prints on transparent and white stickers for just a few €.

btw...Stuttgart does not look like in the movie. But it made all the people in the cinema laugh :P

Awesome stuff! I patricularly like the black sabbath t-shirt(I didn't see the brick sabbath joke for a while, but when I did, I chuckled) Loki's tuxedo, and steve roger's civvies. Also, may I make a request for hawkeye's shield uniform, or is that just a male S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform?

There are some really nice designs here. Will have to use some. Nice job!

I downloaded some of your designs and painstakingly recreated them in Inkscape for a couple renders:

7172961012_bc7d819e54_z.jpg

Director On Deck by HJ Media Studios, on Flickr

That's awesome!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you make these wonderful designs ED-209? Do you use Adobe Illustrate?

Anyway keep up the great work! :thumbup:

I love these! I may have to get myself the stuff to print and prepare decals now, I'd love to add your designs to my Marvel Superheroes lineup! They inspired me to have a go at some of my own stuff...

Edited by Climperoonie

I must have missed these, great job on all of them. :thumbup:

Your Nick Fury is perfect and I also like the SHIELD Agent designs.

Great job. Dapper Loki in particular. With all the duplicates it's a shame we couldn't have got a figure in that outfit.

Very nice work! Combined with my vinyl plotter I should have The Avengers assembled in no time. ("It's what we call ourselves, it's sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes, that type of thing")