kabel

Hersir of Mitgardia - Challenge (HoM)

Mitgardians,

the war against Victor Revolword and the ongoing trouble in Nocturnus have left our forces weakened and shattered. Several of our Hersirs (military leaders) got killed, went missing our got promoted.

This means that the council of Mitgardia (Elon Chorian, Sir Glorfindel and Steen Larsson) is asking for all those brave Mitgardian fighters to step forward and earn the title Hersir themselves!

Since our troops are devided into three divisions, we are actually looking for three Mitgardians that would like to become promoted to either

Hersir of Archers

hersir.JPG

Hersir of the Infantry

12309035754_30e0c764ae_c.jpg

Hersirs of the Cavalry

12285549435_dd7111713f_z.jpg

However, since our troops need comitted leaders and since we aren't throwing out titles for free you will have to proove you leadership skills and undergo a rigorous review process!

What you need to do:

Submit, until May 1st (CET), your AoM Phase III entries of the catagories Barrack, Archery Range or Stable and show how you (your sigfig) are training and leading your respective troops. You may actually apply for all three devision, but you can only become Hersir of one devision!

This means:

If you havn't entered your phase III entries yet, complete your phase I and II builds and submit your phase III entry also in this thread.

If you have already entered all of your phase III entries, show us in a new moc how you are leading your troops into battle winning a decive battle against the enemy!

Rewards:

Winners will be determined by public vote and will recieve the title of either Hersir of Archers, Infantry or Cavalry. You will furthermore be awarded the respective Hersir minifig, as depcited above!

Participation:

In order to participate you need to be a current active! member of Mitgardia. Excluded from this challenge are Ecclesiastes, Soccerkid and kabel.

FAQ:

Do I need to include my sigfig? - Yes, your sigfig is going to be the one who recieves the promotion!

I have already finished my Phase III mocs, can I still enter? - You can either rework you submitted entry and improve it, build a new one or depict another scene in which you (your sigfig) interact with the respective devisions.

Can I pass the phase I and II buildings? - No, actually you need to finish these before you can move on to phase III, which is the one you'll enter here as well as in the AoM thread.

Sounds great, I'll probably go for Infantry, unless I can collect enough horses before then :classic:

Rewards:

Winners will be determined by public vote and will recieve the title of either Hersir of Archers, Infantry or Cavalry. You will furthermore be awarded the Hersir minig, whose design will be revealed later!

Did you mean minifig? :excited:

Also, do we have to use our sigfig, i.e. if I enter all three could I use different minifigs for each category?

Edited by Garmadon

Of course I meant minifig! Spelling and I aren't best friends (says the teacher) :blush:

Nice timing... I almost finished sorting my lego. Tommorow will have to start thinking what should I build. Cool!

Looking forward to more builds. Intrigued by the minifigs too!

Of course I meant minifig! Spelling and I aren't best friends (says the teacher) :blush:

I expect the Master of Geography to be nothing less than perfect!

So, who's asked the flithy little (Nocturnian) apprentice (sleeping under the kitchen table) for his opinion? :wink:

@gunman: can't wait to see your entries!

So, who's asked the flithy little (Nocturnian) apprentice (sleeping under the kitchen table) for his opinion? :wink:

@gunman: can't wait to see your entries!

The apprentice stands to inherit that of the Master. I need no invitation. Mitgardia will fall.

I will admit I need a shower first though.

show us in a new moc how you are leading your troops into battle winning a decive battle against the enemy

Do we have to make battle scene also? Or its just a phrase you used Kabel? ie at Barrack category we make a barrack with our forces right?? Not any fight scene.

We want you to see you leading your forces. That means you can lead your forces out of the barracks, into battle. That's fine. So basically it's your sigfig interacting with the Mitgardian troops.

Oh, this is exciting! I've got a plan to get at least to Phase II of my barracks, but what happens after that, who knows? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's entries, though.

We want you to see you leading your forces. That means you can lead your forces out of the barracks, into battle. That's fine. So basically it's your sigfig interacting with the Mitgardian troops.

Ok so focus to the minifig interacting with my army and battle scene not needed. Because i want my building to be focused around tha area of the barracks and the training of the army. (prolly, that is)

Edited by Gunman

That's pretty much the idea! :thumbup:

@DrCol: Looking forward to your contribution(s)!

This will be fun! My idea for my mage's barracks isn't really conducive for this, but I guess I needed something to get me started on the other two.... :dwacko:

Wow, this goes right along with some plans I had for building in AoM. I think I might have to step up my building production and put a hole on the SoNE builds I had planned. Exciting! :excited:

There will be lot of activity on Mitgardia it seems.

Good luck to all. :thumbup:

This contest sounds awesome! I have been so busy building a large scene for Philly Brikfest, so I don't know if I will be able to enter, but hopefully I can put something together for Phase - 3 Archery.

let's see what i can do..

Says "all talk, no walk" Synbart

Time to start walking me thinks..

If only Fool was here to entertain us with his goofyness..

Clever challenge, making members having to build for AoM as well :wink:

Good luck Mitgardians, I expect more awesome MOCs from you!

I'll be starting phases I and II of all the categories soon as well :wink:

I have another question though, do phases I and II have to have my sigfig as well?