25447159091_66dff78c86_c.jpg

I had designed my LegoIDEAS Orc War Boar for... erm well for Orcs... (Yes the clue's in the name!) but I had also took a few quick shots to see if it worked with a Dwarf riding it instead.

Anyway, let me know what you think and if you like it then please support the updated IDEAS... especially if you want to help inspire and show TLG that there is still a market and a desire for castle / medieval / fantasy themes and sets from the community out there.

25513773326_05e9d6d757_c.jpg25539907155_69025bba7f_c.jpg

http://ideas.lego.co...132944/updates

You have my support in LEGO ideas. Hope to have yours. To my mind, creatures to ride created with bricks are much better than ready made horses, dragons etc.

To my mind, creatures to ride created with bricks are much better than ready made horses, dragons etc.

I personally disagree, but these are really well designed boars.

Good luck with the Ideas project!

You have my support in LEGO ideas. Hope to have yours. To my mind, creatures to ride created with bricks are much better than ready made horses, dragons etc.

Thank you for your support! I'll have a look at your projects later on today!

I personally disagree, but these are really well designed boars.

Good luck with the Ideas project!

I disagree too! As I wrote on the IDEAS page, I normally don't like brickbuilt animals either! How can a brick built horse, for example, compare to the sleekness of TLG's modern horse that can rear up on hind legs?

Thanks for the best wishes - and it will inspire a whole host of castle / medieval / fantasy sets on IDEAS soon!