Sign in to follow this  
Lorentzen

Pictures from Star Wars Miniland in Billund, Denmark

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I went to LEGOLAND in Denmark this summer, and of course I took a lot of pictures - especially of the newly opened "Star Wars Miniland"

enjoy the photos

IMG_6749-1.jpg

IMG_6750.jpg

IMG_6751.jpg

IMG_6752.jpg

IMG_6753.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6760.jpg

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6762.jpg

IMG_6763.jpg

IMG_6764.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6766.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

IMG_6769.jpg

IMG_6770.jpg

IMG_6771.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

IMG_6775.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

Here are some additional pictures, I took (non-Star Wars)

oh, and btw: I made a similar thread a couple of years ago with many pictures from the Billund Miniland - you can find it in the "General Discussion" forum

IMG_6779.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

Looks very nice! I have to go ;) Although I must admit that miniland scale sometimes looks a bit generic - the creators often rely in a voxel technique which can seem a bit bland :)

WOW! That is superb. Even the minifigures are made of bricks (a sort of Lego's version of Cubedudes). My most favourite is the Mos Eisley cantina scene, especially the Tusken Raiders and their beasts. Why can't Lego bring out a set like that for us?

I like some things, but not the others...for example, I really like the Battle of Naboo, but there are too many Endor commandos.

WOW! I literally drooled on my keyboard looking at all these builds AT THIS SCALE! A lot of people who don't build this size don't realize just how much more time, work, and pieces go into building things like this. Thanks so much for sharing these pics! :wub:

WOW! That is superb. Even the minifigures are made of bricks (a sort of Lego's version of Cubedudes). My most favourite is the Mos Eisley cantina scene, especially the Tusken Raiders and their beasts. Why can't Lego bring out a set like that for us?

They're called Miniland scale.

WOW! I literally drooled on my keyboard looking at all these builds AT THIS SCALE! A lot of people who don't build this size don't realize just how much more time, work, and pieces go into building things like this. Thanks so much for sharing these pics! :wub:

I knew you'd be drooling over this. I first thought, oh man Moods gonna be jealous! :tongue:

Great pictures! This stuff is just so impressive. That's why I'm itching to get to Legoland here in California, just to ogle over the displays.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Haha, no actually not - oh well Star Wars rules, so we can always use more pictures from Miniland :)

edit: awesome topics you've linked to... Star Wars fans go a long way in order to share experiences and info on their favourite movies :thumbup:

I'm editing my pictures, so the important parts of each picture is zoomed in on

Edited by Lorentzen

The more the merrier - great pics are always welcome. :classic:

The more the merrier - great pics are always welcome. :classic:

Especially when it's LEGO

here we have some close ups of from Star Wars Miniland, Billund:

mf_2.jpg

mf_1.jpg

IMG_6775_1.jpg

IMG_6774_1.jpg

IMG_6773_1.jpg

IMG_6771_1.jpg

IMG_6770_2.jpg

IMG_6770_1.jpg

IMG_6769_1.jpg

IMG_6768_3.jpg

IMG_6768_2.jpg

IMG_6768_1.jpg

IMG_6767_1.jpg

IMG_6764_1.jpg

IMG_6763_3.jpg

IMG_6763_2.jpg

IMG_6763_1.jpg

IMG_6762_1.jpg

IMG_6761_1.jpg

IMG_6760_1.jpg

That was the last ones - sorry for creating the topic before checking the older topics with the excellent videos and pictures. :sweet:

Most of those creations are really great. Although they are mainly made out of stacked bricks and plates, most of them still look good. The Bantha is probably my favorite, those horns are great.

Thanks for sharing, I appreciate these personal Legoland shots. I can pretend they are the photo's from my visit seeing as it will be a long time before I set foot in a Legoland in person.

Most of those creations are really great. Although they are mainly made out of stacked bricks and plates, most of them still look good. The Bantha is probably my favorite, those horns are great.

I must agree Hollander. The Bantha is great as well as the Hoth scene.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by lego envy