Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Q & A

We are considering starting a new feature on our site in somewhat of a different format. How's that for cryptic? One section in this feature would be a Q & A. So, let's have some Q's? We (Me or other members of the staff, but for now me) field serious as well as goofy questions and anything in between? Questions can be about the site, about LEGO, about anything! Keep it fun and within Site Guidelines. :sweet:

At whom would the questions be addressed?

The questions will be answered at a later time so I can't answer that now. Any question asked in here, even if it's asking about how to ask questions :wacko: will be treated as questions that will be asked in the feature, assuming the feature ever shows up. Otherwise, they will just sit here. So... in short, don't expect any answers to any questions in this thread...in this thread...but in another format...or feature...later.

How many views does EB get each day/week/month? It would be interesting to see some stats as the SW blog reached 1 million recently :classic:

Do you think that there should be more interactive games or storytelling sections here on EB? Some examples I'd use would be like Heroica and Guilds of Historica.

So, let's have some Q's?

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

stop.jpg

Steve

Have you ever thought about adding a "like" or upvote button so you could "like" someone's post?

Edited by Robert8

The questions will be answered at a later time so I can't answer that now. Any question asked in here, even if it's asking about how to ask questions :wacko: will be treated as questions that will be asked in the feature, assuming the feature ever shows up. Otherwise, they will just sit here. So... in short, don't expect any answers to any questions in this thread...in this thread...but in another format...or feature...later.

Didn't you just answer a question? :grin:

Mine: Why aren't you able to make your own member title? Also, why do only certain people have member titles? That always confused me. :wink:

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Given that the answer to everything is 42, what is the Ultimate Question?

How many roads must a man walk down?

Steve

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Steve

African or European?