Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

WIP Coastal Defense

WIP port look-out and Battery with magazine.

Hope you like it so far, I've yet to complete the interior so there are no photos from behind yet.

sabre_10.jpg

sabre_11.jpg

Comments welcome but remember it's a WIP.

Very nice :thumbup: I love the tower, simple but nice. I like it so much that I will blog it when the time is come....so

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]...soon

Edited by Skalldyr

I have totally missed this thread. What an amazing port you have done there! But its in a wrong side :pir_laugh2:

Anyway, i love the overall look and that small shelter (I guess) over there is great and the tree is cool too. Only things i dont much like is the tower and the small ship sail, you have to think that boat sails over i think, and i guess you could turn that tower on a lighthouse or something else. Overall great job. Keep us updated

Captain Becker

WIP??? This looks great! What are you planning on adding!!

I think it looks great! I can't wait to see more.

The tiny hull hat has been done before but I forget where I saw it .... so credit to them for great part use.

That's one cool MOC you got there. Just one question - why does one of the pirates have a balaclava? Unless he got cold? :cannon:

That's one cool MOC you got there. Just one question - why does one of the pirates have a balaclava? Unless he got cold? :cannon:

Pirate?.... that's blasphamy he's a Blue coat marine, one of France's finest! the balaclava just looks cool.

I'm sure there's a Blue coat sig-fig on here that looks the same and I thought it looked the part so cheers to the member who invented that character :thumbup: