Sign in to follow this  
Brent and Halfdan

Brent and Halfdan

Hey,

I'm new to Eurobricks among posting, although I have been a silent reader for a long time. So here is just a small MOC to introduce my nickname, I'm looking forward to post more of my MOCs in the future.

These two guys are Brent and Halfdan, travelling together since several years. At this specific moment they make a rest in the wilderness. Brent had found this protected spot and soon the campfire was inflamed.

You can see the dwarvish warrior Brent, watching through the night, while Halfdan, the wizard, sleeps - you can see it clearly by his open eyes - under Brents protection.

The first picture is editet by means of atmosphere, the second shows the original.

28341844310_39c7d8569b_n.jpgBrent and Halfdan at the nightly bonfire by Alexander Schmidt, auf Flickr

28547658001_d2d10f97c3_n.jpgBrent and Halfdan at the bonfire by Alexander Schmidt, auf Flickr

Pieces: abt. 175

Minifigures: 2

The technique of the tree is copied by ecclesiastes (Spine Trees).

The technique of the bonfire is copied by modestolus (Der Schrein des Monrin, Stadt Farnor)

So long,

Alex

More pictures on Flickr

Great job. It would be nice to have a photo that wasn't cropped so far so we could see the entire model though.

Have you considered joining Guilds of Historica? Your character sounds like it would be a perfect fit!

After Brent woke Halfdan up, the two friends are ready for battle. Brent whispers: "The noise was over there!" Halfdan breaks the fourth wall and you are eye to eye with him!

28388658670_bdd4720e02_n.jpgBrent and Halfdan by Alexander Schmidt, auf Flickr

Here is the requested picture with an other perspective and the whole electric stuff. A little bit qucik and dirty.

Hope you like it.

Alex

Pieces: abt. 175

Minifigures: 2

The technique of the tree is copied by ecclesiastes (Spine Trees).

The technique of the bonfire is copied by modestolus (Der Schrein des Monrin, Stadt Farnor)

More pictures on Flickr