Masked Builder

Celebrating Three Years of the Reviewers Academy!

6055558647_2bb39c281c_z.jpg

Back Row: Clone O'Patra, Rufus, Def, WhiteFang. Third Row: The Cobra, VBBN, Inconspicuous. Second Row (Standing): Starstreak, R8, Big Cam. Front Row (Seated): JimButcher, Masked Builder, ZO6, Oky, Cralegoboy.

Dear Eurobricks Community,

The Eurobricks Reviewers Academy was created three years ago today! So today we're celebrating.

Over the last year five six new Teachers have swelled the ranks, and many students are carefully working towards becoming Teachers as well. As always, plenty of sets new and old have been reviewed, adding to the already massive amount of Academy approved reviews.

Since the creation of the Academy, reviews have been held at a high standard, one that we have maintained consistently these three years. As Teachers, we continually strive to meet this high standard ourselves. After completing the nine required reviews and graduating, Teachers remain active, helping the next wave of students and writing their own reviews.

We've got twenty new reviews for you to read. Be sure you read them all so you don't miss the fun!

Click here to join!

Thanks for a third great year!

Sincerely,

The Reviewers Academy Teachers

6070637590_e6ec80c43f.jpg

4193 London Escape by WhiteFang

4709 Hogwarts Castle by Clone O'Patra

5984 Lunar Limo by JimButcher

6177 Basic Bricks Deluxe by Rufus

6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall by Inconspicuous

6409 Arcade Island by Cobra

6763 Rapid River Village by ZO6

7419 Dragon Fortress by ZO6

7879 Hoth Echo Base by starstreak

7957 Sith Nightspeeder by Masked Builder

7959 Geonosian Starfighter by Masked Builder

7962 Anakin's and Sebulba's Podracers by Clone O'Patra

7964 Republic Frigate by Rufus

8572 Tahu Nuva by -R8-

10015 Passenger Wagon by R8

21002 Empire State Building by Rufus

30080 Ninja Glider by WhiteFang

30141 Dude with Large Jetpack by Clone O'Patra

Toy Story Alarm Clocks by Oky

And finally, please welcome our latest recruit, Brickdoctor, and take a look at his amazing 10194 Emerald Night review!

6059580493_3508d13a78_o.png

Congratulations on 3 years of the Reviewers Academy! As a bronze-level reviewer I have learnt so much from the teachers and know how diligent they are in maintaining the standards that have been set.

The top notch reviews here on EB have always been my favorite aspect of the site. I'm glad to be a part of the teaching team, and it's always rewarding to help out others. Whether you're part of the Reviewers Academy or not, I encourage you to do a review if you have even the slightest inclination. Of course by joining the RA, we'll do our best to help you improve every aspect of a review!

It's fantastic that we're at the 3rd anniversary of the RA already, let's keep it alive!

Congratulations on the Reviewers Academy turning 3! :thumbup:

I'm still yet to post my first review, but I have read many comments from the teachers in other people's reviews, and they are always providing great constructive feedback. Keep up the great work.

Now I have a lot of reading ahead of me - 20 reviews all at once... wow *oh2*

Edited by Splat

Congratulations. Now we just need TLC to release a birthday cake set, so you all can review it next year. :wink:

And, yes, well all have a lot of reading ahead of us.

Better get started now!

Now I have a lot of reading ahead of me - 20 reviews all at once... wow *oh2*

And, yes, well all have a lot of reading ahead of us.

Better get started now!

All the more incentive to become a Teacher - so by the time the 4th Anniversary comes around, you can be a step ahead of the rest and have already read them.

My congratulations to the Teachers, tothe students and the whole EB community! :classic:

Thanks to the RA the quality level of the reviews is one of the best, comparing to cetain other LEGO fan sites. I myself being a student there can say that it's great fun to work on your own reviews, and I can always be sure that all needed help will be given from the Teachers. Thanks, people! :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

It's amazing seeing the teachers release 20 new reviews for this 3rd anniversary celebration, you guys are awesome :wub:

In my opinion the Reviewers Academy is the crown jewel of this community!

It is one of the reasons why I joined Eurobricks so, I could improve as a reviewer so the reviews I do on my blog are better, in the short time I have been with the Academy I have learnt new skills and feel I have benefited from others peoples experience and advice. Well done to all.

Congratulations to one of the gems of the Eurobricks community. :sweet:

Happy Birthday, Reviewers Academy! :laugh: I've learned so much about photo taking, photo editing, and review writing since I've joined, and I'm very grateful that we have such great teachers to keep it going!

Congratulations! Also great job on making those 20 reviews :thumbup:

Reviews are a very important part of this forum and I'm happy to be part of the academy :classic:

I can't believe we had been doing this programme for the past 3 years. I will like to give a huge thanks to all of our Teachers and Students who have been a great support by continuing giving their best into their reviews. With the Reviewers Academy in place, we had seen a significant increase of good quality Eurobricks LEGO Pictorial Reviews for our community to enjoy.

Lastly, I will like to give my biggest thanks to all of the active teachers who have taken lots of their time off to prepare for this anniversary. Without you guys, we are unable to coordinate this effort together by delivering 20 LEGO reviews at one go! :wub:

Happy Third Anniversary to our very own unique Reviewers Academy. :thumbup:

Couple day's late to attend this exciting Anniversary, but no matter,

As one of the first teachers, i want to personally say that I love working with both my fellow teachers and students, and always love to see new teachers joining the team, and new students aspiring to be top notch reviwers. At the rate the Reviewer's Academy goes, I don't see it coming to a close anytime in the near future, so continue to see reviews coming out, and hopefully many more anniversarys to celebrate!

-Veebs