Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Minimal Mafia: Day Three

Players only please!

001.jpg

Frank Stella works late into the night on his latest painting.

"I think I almost got it. It's just missing something. Maybe something juxtapose to the hard lines? Maybe a splash of color?" He ponders.

002.jpg

"How about some red?" Someone asks.

"Maybe," Frank agrees, "But I don't think I have any red paint...also, I don't even have a paintbrush. Not sure how I did this much..."

003.jpg

Bang!

004.jpg

"Oh, the red is nice." Frank admits...

005.jpg

...and then collapses to the floor, dead.

"It really does look nice," the figure agrees, "I'm a genius."

006.jpg

"Oh no! Frank Stella's dead!"

"Yay!"

"Who said 'Yay'?"

"Um...not me."

"OK, good."

"Well, Frank Stella and Tony Smith were both Town..."

Day Three has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours.

Non-playing Characters

00_npc_host.jpg

Host, Male, played by Hinckley

00_npc_cohost.jpg

Co-Host, Male, played by TrumpetKing

Players (10)

anne_truitt.jpg

Anne Truitt, Female

brice_marden.jpg

Brice Marden, Male

carl_andre.jpg

Carl Andre, Male

dan_flavin.jpg

Dan Flavin, Male

donald_judd.jpg

Donald Judd, Male

ellsworth_kelly.jpg

Ellsworth Kelly, Male

eva_hesse.jpg

Eva Hesse, Female

jo_baer.jpg

Jo Baer, Female

john_mccracken.jpg

John McCracken, Male

robert_mangold.jpg

Robert Mangold, Male

The Dead

sol_lewitt_dead.jpg

Sol Lewitt, Male, murdered Night One, Town

tony_smith_dead.jpg

Tony Smith, Male, lynched Day Two, Town

frank_stella_dead.jpg

Frank Stella, Male, murdered Night Two, Town

Objective:

The Scum win when they have outnumbered the Town. The Town wins when all of the Scum are dead.

The Rules:

1. You may not reveal or pretend to reveal your true identity throughout the course of the game. Doing so will result in the immediate death of your character. Likewise, be extra certain you do not post in the game as your real Eurobricks identity. If this gives away which character you are playing, this rule will be applied to that action.
  2. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all of the Town, while the Scum must outnumber the Town.
  3. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format only; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in this format only; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character. Naturally, unproxying a vote is also possible. The player with the most votes is lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch.
  4. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will not end when a majority vote has been reached. If there is time left, a majority vote can be over-turned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 24 hours, unless otherwise noted. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  5. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  6. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details and pictures of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  7. You may not quote PMs from or to other players. Paraphrasing is allowed but no direct quoting. Please refrain from quoting PMs in the game threads and in private.
  8. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will result in a multiple game suspension.
  10. You may not edit your posts.
  11. You must post in every day thread.
  12. You must vote in every day thread.
  13. If you have a Night Action, you are required to use it every night, unless otherwise noted.
  14. If you have a Night Action, you may not target the same player on three consecutive nights.
  15. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host or co-host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM sent to you to communicate with the hosts if you can.
  16. Violation of the above rules will result in a penalty of one vote per every four living players (1/4 of the active players list) on the first violation and replacement by another player on the second.
  17. If you verbally abuse another player (definition of abuse will be left up to the game hosts and games moderator), you will be removed from the game and never asked to play one of my games again. Don't be a dick.

Some additional guidelines, although they are not rules that will incur penalties if you don't follow them:

• The pictures may or may not contain clues. They most likely do not, but look all you want. Wildly speculate. It's fun.
  • Using acronyms, especially tl;dr, or any 7334 speak will cause major trouble for your character, perhaps even instant death.
  • Roleplaying is a good thing and it is encouraged in this game. You are all playing real people so google your name and have some fun.

You have all been sent a role PM in this format:

Character: ...

Artwork: Your block buddy represents this work of art:

Role: ...

Affiliation: Town or Scum

Best of luck and have fun!

So Tony turned out town and Frank was killed and also town.

A bit of suprise that Tony was not scum but seems he was then just lazy and a bit stupied playing.

Maybe not John is scum, if he is playing the same way as Tony.

Hmm should we maybe start looking in an other direction, because 3 town dead now.

Hm, this is not looking good :sceptic:. Helpful tip for the future Tony: when you're town and being lynched, fight it, and try to actually help out!

Now, as for Frank getting killed, I'm a bit surprised. He was not overly vocal, he cast his vote late yesterday just hopping on the Tony lynch. People were scrutinizing him for tying the vote with Eva. Heck, he might have become a lynch target, so why would scum kill him? Could they have believed he had a night action? Or were they killing off one of the people who were suspecting Eva? Now, I know that wasn't the case with Sol and Tony, but that doesn't mean it isn't the case this time. Maybe they even think they can get away with it now, because we lynched Tony and he flipped town.

It'd be really good if we had any actual evidence here. There must be some investigative roles among us. Now is the time to start sharing. You should have been able to find someone to trust by now. Please help us shed some light on all this.

yea, where is everybody, it will be very hard to catch the scum if noone says nothing.

as jo said. Is there not any investigator in this game. If is share your results with some trustworthy.

But it can be hard because who knows who to trust in this ”over” vocal game. The ones i trust to be town so far, now i don' think maybe they are so much.

That's too bad about Tony, I was really hoping we were making some progress.

as jo said. Is there not any investigator in this game. If is share your results with some trustworthy.

Right. So I got investigated, as Town, of course. I was advised to state this to the public. Also Eva Hesse was investigated as Town.

Why didn't the investigator tell Eva this?

That was seriously lame townplay from Tony. When you're being lynched, actually fight back. :thumbdown:

Like Jo, I'm surprised about Frank's death. I actually forgot he was playing at some points. :sceptic: Maybe he was a power role and blabbed behind the scenes to someone?? It's possible...

Right. So I got investigated, as Town, of course. I was advised to state this to the public. Also Eva Hesse was investigated as Town.

This is good news, if it's true (hint: it probably is; scum have no reason to lie about this yet). Of course, either John or Eva could still be the Godfather, but for now, I think I'd rather not look a gift horse in the mouth.

This definitely narrows down the pool of unconfirmeds, though. Very neat. :thumbup:

Let me go check the other threads to see what the teams would be out of Anne/Brice/Dan/Donald/Ellsworth/Jo/Robert. As long as we don't accidentally try to lynch the investigator (that would blow), we probably have a 50/50 chance of lynching scum today (3/13 sounds about right; it was that way in Belville). Plus, a couple of these guys have been towntelling the last few days (Anne and Robert).

Ok, not much, but here's what I got:

-Robert and Brice are probably not a team (this post; no reason for D1 bus)

-John and Anne aren't a team, although John would have to be the godfather (this post; scum has no reason to bicker that early)

-If the investigator is real, John and Eva can not be a team

-Not too concrete, but I don't feel like Dan and Brice are a team (here to here; the interaction seemed genuine - scum like to avoid each other, even in conversation)

-If John is the godfather, Ellsworth is likely on his team with him (this post, looking back now, could be a panicked bus. However, out of Eva/John, both could be town, and I'm leaning town on John anyway)

-Dan and Ellsworth probably aren't a team (this looked genuine).

-If Eva is the godfather, she's probably not scum with Dan (this post; Dan has no reason to pull her name out of nowhere if he's scum)

-If John is the godfather, Donald probably isn't on his team (this post doesn't look like a bus)

-If John is the godfather, Brice is probably not on his team (this post - It's tight between John and Tony here; no reason for Brice to vote for his scumbuddy)

(Day One has a lot of good tells since scum doesn't like to bus that early, but Day Two's bandwagon on Tony was too absolute to get much out of it. :sceptic:)

Basically, John can't be scum with, like, anyone... Which we already pretty much knew. But yeah, if the cop investigated the godfather, it's probably Eva.

Anyways, this will hopefully help as some of the unconfirmeds start getting lynched.

Maybe not John is scum, if he is playing the same way as Tony.

I find this extremely interesting. How is John playing the same way as Tony?

John, which nights were the two of you investigated on?

This is good news, if it's true (hint: it probably is; scum have no reason to lie about this yet).

There are ten of us remaining. How many days do you think it would take us to figure out if it was a lie? How many scum do you think there are? They have every reason to lie about this.

The bottom line is that I'm skeptical. My top two suspects have both been investigated and found innocent. John was miraculously saved from lynching two days in a row. The person he might have been trying to bus/save the first day: Eva. And the investigator came forward right after Jo asked them to. Seems convenient.

Carl, I appreciate your effort, but I think saying that scum always do something or never do something is not concrete proof of anything. And day one is a perfect day for a bus, especially if neither of the bussers get voted out.

I'll have to go over the voting record yesterday again and see if I can find anything.

I... What? You can't just pop in here and say things like that; give us details.

When were you investigated?

When was the result conveyed?

Why do you speak on behalf of Eva?

I find it odd that the 2 scummiesf people were investigated as town; from experience, an investigator would want to form a block by investigating people which are appearing town , not with individuals who are under scrutiny and appear scummy as hell in thread.

Mark my words, you two are scum; filthy 'Amorphophallus titanum' smelling scum!

Interlude

007.jpg

"Hey Host, I still can't get my pumpkin bread to bake."

"Co-host, I thought you said it was banana bread."

"That's not my fault."

"Well, let me take a look at it."

008.jpg

"I just happen to have it right here."

"Co-host, this isn't an oven and this bread has already been baked."

009.jpg

"Host, how come you're always criticizing me??!"

You may now vote. You have approximately 47 hours to lynch.

Liking the investigation, I was town-reading John to begin with. Feels like we have a good investigator. Do not like Eva reading town, have been scum reading her and that was supported by last night's kill. Don't want to lynch an investigated-townie claim unless no better options or sold evidence towards Godfather are put forth, though. Arrrgh.

I was told today, I assume I have been investigated last night, otherwise the investigator really did us a disservice with me being in the running to be lynched and all. I say what I was told, that's all. I don't know what Eva's deal is with what she's saying earlier. It's possible the investigator did not contact her, perhaps in fear of her being the godfather, but I do not know. I asked both Eva and the investigator about it, but have not received answers yet. Of course it came up to me that this could be a ploy from Eva and the investigator... Them being both scum, but... Why me? It doesn't make much sense, although I could see the merits of such a plan, I don't think people would do it.

Carl, I appreciate what you're doing, but that still leaves like most people able to be teamed up with each other. Until we find a scum, and I am confident that we will, it will not be of a lot of use, although I guess if you can find people that cannot be teamed up or seemed to be teamed up that helps... A lot...

As for my suspicions, I suspect Dan, after him being suspicious having been suggested to me. Leaving the fact he thinks lynching an investigated townie is an option for today aside. (it's technically an option, but I don't think it's a very good one) Dan, day 1, voted for Eva. On day 2, he ended up voting for me.... Look at his posts, he rarely says anything substantial, and when suspicion is thrown his way, he doesn't adress it. He also really likes to summarize.

I AM ELLSWORTH KELLY, HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

I'm glad an investigator's made contact with someone, finally. Assuming we trust the result, this (mostly, minus Godfatherhood) clears John and Eva, and honestly, I doubt the scum would take this big a risk to make such a play when they're already on a roll. I'm inclined to believe in it for now. This takes two of my major suspects off the table, though, which is a little unfortunate.

Dan, though...that's an interesting suspicion. I was townreading him on Day One, but Day Two....not so much. Take a look at this for example.

Wishy-washy.

I want to look at Tony (Sol's number 1 suspect) and Frank (who tied the vote a third way). I sort of expected John to tie the vote out of self preservation, but Frank really should have pushed it one way or the other so we'd have a lynch to go off of. It's no good to be playing blind and giving the scum free kills, we need to be proactive (especially in this small a game).

The thing with Tony is all the wine that comes with it, it's just something to note when analyzing further behavior, not good enough to say one way or another on its own. Same with the tie, just something to note. I said look at Tony and Frank, not accuse them. Perhaps 'watch' would have been a better word, something was obviously lost in the wording. Anyway, going into today my number 1 suspect is Eva, not either of those two, which I thought would be obvious from how I voted her yesterday and my first statement if the day was calling her out on a slight scumtell

He suggests we scrutinize Frank and Tony, then seems to pull back after people start poking at them some more. And then says his primary suspect is completely different and acts like it's always been regardless of his suspicions on either of them.

Incidentally both Frank and Tony were both town, and we've got good reason to think Eva is too. I don't like it, but I'll wait for him to address this before tossing a vote his way.

THESE WERE THE WISE WORDS OF ELLSWORTH KELLY.

That's too bad about Tony, I was really hoping we were making some progress.

Why didn't the investigator tell Eva this?

This is great news

John and all others, ´when I made this comment only I and Jo had been here today online. So I had not been contacted yet but now I have been contacted with the info.

I am town and John is also, as everybody can see now and I am not the Godfather.

I... What? You can't just pop in here and say things like that; give us details.

When were you investigated?

When was the result conveyed?

Why do you speak on behalf of Eva?

I find it odd that the 2 scummiesf people were investigated as town; from experience, an investigator would want to form a block by investigating people which are appearing town , not with individuals who are under scrutiny and appear scummy as hell in thread.

Mark my words, you two are scum; filthy 'Amorphophallus titanum' smelling scum!

Stop now Annie, I will come straight out...

Are you scum, I don´t trust you at all. You have been vocal and been trying to catch scum, but as I have stated before I fell you are just playing it.

So are you really town, start working with us. I am keeping my eyes on you.

Liking the investigation, I was town-reading John to begin with. Feels like we have a good investigator. Do not like Eva reading town, have been scum reading her and that was supported by last night's kill. Don't want to lynch an investigated-townie claim unless no better options or sold evidence towards Godfather are put forth, though. Arrrgh.

You also Dan stop fooling town and do something useful or are you as:

I AM ELLSWORTH KELLY, HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

I'm glad an investigator's made contact with someone, finally. Assuming we trust the result, this (mostly, minus Godfatherhood) clears John and Eva, and honestly, I doubt the scum would take this big a risk to make such a play when they're already on a roll. I'm inclined to believe in it for now. This takes two of my major suspects off the table, though, which is a little unfortunate.

Dan, though...that's an interesting suspicion. I was townreading him on Day One, but Day Two....not so much. Take a look at this for example.

He suggests we scrutinize Frank and Tony, then seems to pull back after people start poking at them some more. And then says his primary suspect is completely different and acts like it's always been regardless of his suspicions on either of them.

Incidentally both Frank and Tony were both town, and we've got good reason to think Eva is too. I don't like it, but I'll wait for him to address this before tossing a vote his way.

THESE WERE THE WISE WORDS OF ELLSWORTH KELLY.

Ellsworth Said a scum? Ellsworth is also town and has been contacted.

I was told today, I assume I have been investigated last night, otherwise the investigator really did us a disservice with me being in the running to be lynched and all. I say what I was told, that's all. I don't know what Eva's deal is with what she's saying earlier. It's possible the investigator did not contact her, perhaps in fear of her being the godfather, but I do not know. I asked both Eva and the investigator about it, but have not received answers yet. Of course it came up to me that this could be a ploy from Eva and the investigator... Them being both scum, but... Why me? It doesn't make much sense, although I could see the merits of such a plan, I don't think people would do it.

You could had looked that I was not online then before you made this comment

Oh, there are people here now!

The only way I see John lying about the investigator, is if scum know for a fact that the real investigator is already dead. So either the investigator has blabbed to the wrong person, scum have a role cop, or John is telling the truth.

I think looking elsewhere is a good idea, we've been a bit tunneled on what happened on the first day, it's time to look beyond.

I see others are bringing up Dan. I too have had some doubts about him since day 2. He was vocal and seemed town on day 1, but then seemed to draw back more and ride the wave on day 2.

I'll need to look back more at what happened on day 2, in light of what we know now.

Stop now Annie, I will come straight out...

Are you scum, I don´t trust you at all. You have been vocal and been trying to catch scum, but as I have stated before I fell you are just playing it.

So are you really town, start working with us. I am keeping my eyes on you.

---

Ellsworth Said a scum? Ellsworth is also town and has been contacted.

---

I am most definitely town and am eager to work with confirmed people; as such I am willing to back down from scrutinizing you and John for the time being. We must however not forget that we have no 'non-suspect' confirmation that this investigator is legit.

Are you saying that Ellsworth was also investigated? I don't understand that comment

I am most definitely town and am eager to work with confirmed people; as such I am willing to back down from scrutinizing you and John for the time being. We must however not forget that we have no 'non-suspect' confirmation that this investigator is legit.

Are you saying that Ellsworth was also investigated? I don't understand that comment

No I didn´t, I´ve been in contact with John and Ellsworth now and the investigator as also.

And found out that the investigator had said about the result to him.

Because there has been only 2 result so far (ofcourse because day 3) and John and me has been cleared but I trust Ellsworth if the Investigator trusts him to be town.

I am also intrested to hear from Dan why this backing away, been too busy to help find scum

Another I want to hear from is Donald, hello have something to say?

I find this extremely interesting. How is John playing the same way as Tony?

What I meant (altough it does not matter so much anymore but) ok Tony didn´t even try to do anything but John messed up on day 1 so it was probably because of that he played it lazy on day 2.

So it was a bad word use from me.

John, which nights were the two of you investigated on?

Count it night 1 and 2 :wink:

There are ten of us remaining. How many days do you think it would take us to figure out if it was a lie? How many scum do you think there are? They have every reason to lie about this.

The bottom line is that I'm skeptical. My top two suspects have both been investigated and found innocent. John was miraculously saved from lynching two days in a row. The person he might have been trying to bus/save the first day: Eva. And the investigator came forward right after Jo asked them to. Seems convenient.

Carl, I appreciate your effort, but I think saying that scum always do something or never do something is not concrete proof of anything. And day one is a perfect day for a bus, especially if neither of the bussers get voted out.

I'll have to go over the voting record yesterday again and see if I can find anything.

You are just recycling your and others words, will you come up with something useful that would prove you are town?

It's less about the number of us left and more about the fact that the real cop would come forward to someone he/she trusts if this was untrue. If the scum are claiming there's a "secret cop" who investigated their members as town (or, even better, they could do one of their members and one townie), the real cop is certainly going to say "nay".

Although, Jo does have a point; the only way scum would fakeclaim was if they knew the real cop was dead... that could explain the death of Frank...

But if Frank - or hell, even Sol - was the real cop, what the hell were they doing claiming to someone in private that early?

I'm still leaning toward this cop being real, but yeah, I guess it is possible that the scum took out the real cop early.

Nope. Bussing Day 1 is a bad idea, because you never know what's going to catch on. Let's say, hypothetically, that Anne and John are scum, and their fight early on was designed to fool people later on. But this backfired, putting John in the position he's been in all game.

This is the risk scum run by bussing early on. With so little to go on, every new suspect gets plenty of attention, which is exactly what they don't want.

Carl, I appreciate what you're doing, but that still leaves like most people able to be teamed up with each other. Until we find a scum, and I am confident that we will, it will not be of a lot of use, although I guess if you can find people that cannot be teamed up or seemed to be teamed up that helps... A lot...

Yeah, sorry, a few people haven't given tells either way yet. Still, this is only the beginning - we're going to have more teamtells as the day goes on and then even more as whoever we lynch flips and we go into day 4.

Ellsworth is also town and has been contacted.

Wait, what?? :wacko: There have only been two nights, why is there a third clear?

No I didn´t, I´ve been in contact with John and Ellsworth now and the investigator as also.

And found out that the investigator had said about the result to him.

Because there has been only 2 result so far (ofcourse because day 3) and John and me has been cleared but I trust Ellsworth if the Investigator trusts him to be town.

So wait, the investigator told Ellsworth his results too... even though Ellsworth isn't confirmed? And you trust him? What day/night was this on?

You are just recycling your and others words, will you come up with something useful that would prove you are town?

Please don't reply to me within my own quote, it won't come up when I reply back.

It's not "recycling my own words". If I said anything similar before, I still believe it and am letting everyone know. I said plenty of new things there that had to do with your investigator that I could not have said earlier. What exactly are you accusing me of?

You talked as if Ellsworth were proven town. Even if your investigator exists and their results are true, that is not a fact even if they happen to be in contact with her. It's stupid for you to have even brought it up the fact that you and the investigator were in contact with her if you were town.

As for your "wanting to hear from me", is that your way of fishing for something? If it is, there's only one way you could know even a little about that and it would point to your investigator either not getting a correct result or being a lie.

One of the greatest reasons I don't believe the investigation results is that everything you say is strange, Eva. It just doesn't seem right.

Nope. Bussing Day 1 is a bad idea, because you never know what's going to catch on. Let's say, hypothetically, that Anne and John are scum, and their fight early on was designed to fool people later on. But this backfired, putting John in the position he's been in all game.

This is the risk scum run by bussing early on. With so little to go on, every new suspect gets plenty of attention, which is exactly what they don't want.

I think there was bussing going on and it would explain the weirdness of John's voting. Miscounting is a stupid excuse when the numbers involved could be counted on fingers. It should have and would have been more important to him. I've seen bussing done on the first day. It's not some mythical notion that would never ever happen.

Wait, what?? :wacko: There have only been two nights, why is there a third clear?

So wait, the investigator told Ellsworth his results too... even though Ellsworth isn't confirmed? And you trust him? What day/night was this on?

I guess someone needs to be the spokesperson for the investigator, he/she wouldn´t come forward by him/herself with the results (because that would be stupied and dangerous for him/her)

I don´t know the reasons for why the trust between them but me and John are the investigators cleared results.

Ok, I've looked back, and my number one suspect right now is Dan. Apart from the fact that he suddenly stopped being vocal after day 1, these following posts show some glaring inconsistencies:

The thing with Tony is all the wine that comes with it, it's just something to note when analyzing further behavior, not good enough to say one way or another on its own. Same with the tie, just something to note. I said look at Tony and Frank, not accuse them. Perhaps 'watch' would have been a better word, something was obviously lost in the wording. Anyway, going into today my number 1 suspect is Eva, not either of those two, which I thought would be obvious from how I voted her yesterday and my first statement if the day was calling her out on a slight scumtell

Here he's brushing away the accusations on Tony and Frank, and even avoiding saying anything about John, although he seems to think the tie was just something to note, and John was involved very much in the tie. He does not seem to want to pursue a case on any of them.

Thank you for the vote breakdown, Anne. :) A lot of your points against John are interesting. There seem to be 2 main lynch candidates today, John and Tony. Both have pinged me in the past, and another no-lynch is just the town shooting itself in the foot, so I will Vote: John McCracken because a) his erratic voting and bad math (which might be attributed to either panicking or scuminess) and b) his allegiance will shed light on the motives of the early triple-vote on him yesterday.

Now, suddenly, both Tony and John have pinged him in the past, and he casts his vote for John.

And then this is all he has said so far today. Now he has suddenly been town-reading John since the beginning... What the hell? Why did you vote for him yesterday then?

I think it's time to try and get Dan to speak up some more.

Vote: Dan Flavin

Town read John on Day 1. If you read the thread you'd see where I said he read more like a newb than as scum to me. Scum read Eva day 1. You'll also see where I accused her. Continued to scum read Eva Day 2. Did not want to vote for her in order to avoid a no-lynch. Voted John because he and Tony were the 2 lynch candidates and I felt that John's allegiance would provide more information than Tony's. Cop result today made me decide John was town, for sure. Even if the 'cop' was scum I could see him claiming to have investigated John (who again, feels like a newer player to me) to try to manipulate him, and if the cop is legit (more likely) then duh he's town. Again, pretty much 100% town on John now. Eva, not so sure. I'd been scum reading her but because of the cop I don't want to push harder, you'd see that if you read my only post today (which some people think is me trying to get an Eva lynch rolling? What?) where I specifically say that I do not want to lynch her unless substantial evidence towards fake results comes up. My logic is perfectly sound throughout all three days, I was just able to get online more (and therefore make my intentions clearer) on Day 1.