TheCrimsonTrooper

Precious Resource

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is something I made a while ago, and I thought I may as well post it here to see what peope think of it.

4460634631_7daf91ab9a.jpg4460635001_11ea83b38f.jpg

4461414292_8fc3ff9bf6.jpg4461415446_e0119e4acf.jpg

Mire pics of my MOC can be found by clicking here.

And if you don't know what this 'precios resource' is, its the water.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

This is a very nice diorama TheCrimsonTrooper I quite like the landscaping and the interior. Personally though I feel that it could benefit from a bit more detail the walls just look to plain maybe some bullet holes or other damage to them may help bring the scene out a bit.

May I ask why there's a guy the well? :wacko:

This is a very nice diorama TheCrimsonTrooper I quite like the landscaping and the interior. Personally though I feel that it could benefit from a bit more detail the walls just look to plain maybe some bullet holes or other damage to them may help bring the scene out a bit.

May I ask why there's a guy the well? :wacko:

Thanks for the compliment.

First of all, I had to scrap this MOC awhile ago in order to make a Lego town that I'll post eventually. Secondly, the guy in the well is my sigfig, he is there for my amusement. :laugh:

As soon as I get around to making another apocalego MOC, I will keep the need for more detail in mind.

Yeah, I know that it is a shame that I had to scrap the MOC. But being that I have a limited supply of the old light grey bricks, I really did not have another choice. But do not worry another Apocalego MOC will be this one's successor, eventually.

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper