davidmull

My new layout 2016

After using a single bed base for a while I now have a full room and bought 6 tables to play around with. It's costing a tone but fun. Building up my modular collection also so more buildings will be added ie brick bank and town hall.

959A2DCB-756B-4F35-953D-69802BA6B4BE.jpg

F875722D-47EF-4910-9684-BBCC1A1A6369.jpg

36160427-2F4B-4813-9BD7-188F9D2C6830.jpg

I left the green area for use for park and I can also put a fair set in like the mixer etc. it's a good area to change stuff out when needed.

Edited by davidmull

The layout is looking good! I highly suggest putting some time and money into ballasting the track; it looks much better if you do!

I hope to do this in time yes

Nice layout. I noticed you modified some switches so that the track can be placed 8 apart? Is it something you would recommend doing?

Nice layout. I noticed you modified some switches so that the track can be placed 8 apart? Is it something you would recommend doing?

Yes the tracks worked out well. Wanted a double loop so I'd no other choice as joining standard switch tracks leaves way to much space between them. I wanted 7996 switch track but it's too expensive. I might pick it up at some stage.

Looking really good now, how gig is your total area

Thanks. It's 6 tables there roughly 4x8x8 foot joined in L

Just curious, what are you using for your table setup?

I'm using six tables roughly 2x4 foot each. Iv put them in an L shape. There the same tables jang bricks uses in his city.