Sign in to follow this  
Lobot

Darth & Luke encounter on Endor

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is my entry for the Episode VI CB (or the second in my series of classic SW corridor scenes! :wink: )

I built this using a few screenshots from the film. It's a bit shorter than I initially planned but I ran out of 2 x 2 grey tiles! I tried to make it moderately accurate, but I've added a series of grills to the floor to make it look more interesting; it was a bit plain without them. Dimensions: 34 long x 12 studs wide, illuminated with 4 sets of Technic LEDs. Sorry for the photo quality, but my camera really struggled to focus on it.

C & C welcome, thanks to ACPin for organising this :classic:

What do you think of the new hand, dad?

endor3.jpg

View from above (without roof):

endor2.jpg

View from the side:

endor4.jpg

Angled (without roof):

endor1.jpg

Very nice job Lobot, the LED's really set the mood :classic:. This reminds me I need to make mine :grin:.

Great work, and I agree, the LEDs add a lot to the realism of the scene. If I can add one suggestion, it would be to make the background to your model black or very dark green/blue. That would make it even closer to the real scene!

Good job

Kaitan

Very nicely done! The lighting is great and I do like the addition of grills on the floor. :thumbup: I agree with kaitan: a black background would more resemble this night scene. :classic: