bacem

[MOC] metalbeard remodeled (metalbeard alternate build)

i don't really know in which forum i suppose to post this. since it looks steampunk-ish, i think sci-fi forum would do. if admins think it should be moved elsewhere, feel free to do so. :sweet:

as i'm taking a break from making legoformers, i try to mess with my metalbeard that hasn't been touchedever since i first built it. so, this is the result. i'm using parts from metalbeard only, i didn't even use parts from micromanager from the set.

front:

13577128425_985d54fe50_b.jpg

side 1:

13577127715_17cbc5941b_b.jpg

back:

13577502524_b8bd09964e_b.jpg

side 2:

13577194193_ec9c62b6d2_b.jpg

and lastly, action pose:

13577193393_9cfa27e1b2_o.jpg

well, that's it i guess.

C&C appreciated.

*oh2* *oh2* *oh2* That just beats the original Metalbeard in every way, insane design and I really like the fully artiulated legs, great job man!

Wow that looks really great! I'm impressed with how you managed to give him more articulation than the original!

The way you have attached the sward is awesome too :wink:

@bacem -- Wow! That is really great! It loks the same but quite a bit different than the originl . I need to look at it compared to the original to see differences. But overall, great MOD!

@goatman -- In my opinion, I believe your creation should have been in it's own thread instead of Trying to hijack bacem's thread.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D