Pandora

Mafia School: Police Infiltration - Sign Up Thread

7575430402_e40b1d9963_c.jpg

Police Infiltration: A Mafia School Game

In the happy town of Kirksville the citizens are mostly well behaved, but those intent on breaking the law are dealt with efficiently by the large police department. Unfortunately, the falling crime rates are not to everyone’s tastes, and in an effort to “represent their business interests” the local Mafia have had to resort to infiltrating the police themselves. As events take a turn for the worse for the Chief of Police, the station is forced into lockdown and the Police workers and the Mafiosos are forced to deal with each other in the most basic terms, as they fight for the future of Kirksville.

Who can sign up?

We are looking for 16 players who have never played a mafia game on Eurobricks or players who have only played in one of the previous Mafia School games (passed or failed). Players who have played in advanced games (excluding mafia veterans, i.e., players with a mafia tag) and feel like they could brush up on their mafia skills are welcome to sign up as well. Priority will be given to new players though.

How to sign up

• Post in this thread and confirm that you are able participate on a daily basis for about a month from the start of the game (early August). If you're unable or unwilling to actively participate, please don't bother signing up.
  • Next, familiarise yourself with the basics of the game of mafia by, for example, reading the Mafiascum Wiki. Be sure, at the very least, to read the Newbie Guide.
  • Finally, send a Personal Message (PM) to Pandora and Rick (if you cannot send PMs to more than one recipient, i.e., if your EB rank is below Knight, only PM Pandora) and answer the following questions:

1. When playing a Vanilla Townie, describe how you will attempt to find the Mafia.
  2. When playing a member of the Mafia, describe how you avoid being uncovered by the Town.
  3. Select one of the very common roles (with a night action) and describe how you would decide who to target at night.

While there are no wrong answers to these questions, there are better ones, and they hopefully will help us select the most motivated players. Remember to send your answers to the hosts by PM and not post them in the thread.

7576578582_de8b5aaeb5.jpg

We are looking forward to introducing 16 players to the exciting world of EB Mafia! :devil_laugh:

Lovin' that hair Pandora! Did you make it yourself? I want one! :drool:

This looks brilliant, and having seen you two host before I know it will be. The theme seems very interesting, I'm looking forward to the developments to come. Good luck to all who participate, (lucky devils) I'll be enjoying this from a safe, mafia-proof distance. Preferably with bullet-resistant glass. :sweet:

I can't play :cry_sad: However, I wanted to say that those host minifigs are SO CUTE! :wub:

Thanks DD! :sweet:

Lovin' that hair Pandora! Did you make it yourself? I want one! :drool:

:laugh: Thanks, no it's from 3315: Olivia's House.

6616348127_67a50522e9.jpg

This looks brilliant, and having seen you two host before I know it will be.

Thanks Scorpiox, but I should make it clear that it's myself and Rick hosting, not Rufus this time.

Hello,

I am a new member, who is defiantly not Hinckley in disguise, and I would very much enjoy to learn how to play the Mafia. I am available to post prolificly on a daily basis throughout August and likely September as well. I have familiarized myself with the MafiaWiki and Noobie Guide. I would love to play a Shadows, a pigeon-kicker or a Witch.

I really hope I get selected. :cry_sad:

Hello,

I am a new member, who is defiantly not Hinckley in disguise, and I would very much enjoy to learn how to play the Mafia. I am available to post prolificly on a daily basis throughout August and likely September as well. I have familiarized myself with the MafiaWiki and Noobie Guide. I would love to play a Shadows, a pigeon-kicker or a Witch.

I really hope I get selected. :cry_sad:

I'm going to have some stern words with your mother. :hmpf_bad:

Been waiting for this. Consider me in!

I'm going to have some stern words with your mother. :hmpf_bad:

:cry_sad: The hot one? Or my real one? Ooops!

:cry_sad: The hot one? Or my real one? Ooops!

:hmpf:

Behave! :tongue:

:roflmao: You guys will get me fired some day. I shouldn't LOL at work.

Why that? LOL-ing is healthy!

BTW looking forward to this one guys! Good luck hosting this game.

Edited by badboytje88

D'oh - been waiting for a City police Mafia for a long time, it finally comes along and I can't play! :hmpf:

Still, can't complain. This looks like it'll be a lot of fun for everyone involved. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Can I sign up even though I've already passed two mafia schools? And played several other games?

This looks like it'll be a fun game to watch, and, while I'm not the first to say it, that hair piece looks awesome! :laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Ooh, can I sign up even though I played multiple mafia games without learning much ?

Ooh, can I sign up even though I played multiple mafia games without learning much ?

Edit: Double Post

:laugh:

OH! A Mafia Game I can join! Pick me please. I so want to try this version of mafia. It looks so fun and different compared to fast pace mafia.

Hooray! Another Mafia School! I'll be free for quite a long time! At least two months.

...unless, of course, I forget that I've already been in two Mafia games. :facepalm:

Edited by JackJonespaw

Would it be ok if I sent a few people over from the current game, I think they may have gotten out of school too early. :laugh: