Bkrosell

Mitgardian River, [MCB]

The border river, a natural beauty of mitgardia. It is often visited by tourists during the warmer seasons because you can see how the two shores contrast, one rocky and one with green grass and vegetation. It is called the border river because when you cross it you enter the treacherous Mountain pass into Nocturnus,

MR3.jpgMR4.jpgMR5.jpgMR1.jpgMR2.jpg

______________________(new pictures above, old below)________________________

Mtgardian%2Briver1.jpgMitgardian%2Briver2.jpgMitgardian%2Briver3.jpg

C&C is welcome

Edited by Bkrosell

Not bad; I like the rocks/snow. Just a few advise if I may: You should remove even digitally the darker grey "corners" of the picture, where - I suppose - the paper sheet ended. It is not difficult to make them disappear, so that the background would be completely homogeneous. And since this is a river, by putting some white/transparent plates at one end of every rock you can imitate the ripples caused by the running river.

Nice one bk! I especially like the green side, nice use of colors and I got a good laugh out of the chicken! As for advice, maybe some more plants (on the green side) would do good. Probably some of the small leave pieces stuck closely together would create the effect of of a low brush vegetation. And maybe some dead or whithered plants bones etc. on the other side. BTW, where is Mitgardia is this? Border to Nocturnus, demons rigde?

Cool scene, I like how the river banks are not straight and the snow looks pretty good :thumbup:

It's easy to see the contrast between the sides too :classic:

Nice one bk! I especially like the green side, nice use of colors and I got a good laugh out of the chicken! As for advice, maybe some more plants (on the green side) would do good. Probably some of the small leave pieces stuck closely together would create the effect of of a low brush vegetation. And maybe some dead or whithered plants bones etc. on the other side. BTW, where is Mitgardia is this? Border to Nocturnus, demons rigde?

Yah, about the chicken, it wasn't supposed to be in the picture but I forgot about it, also I like your advice, I'll work on that,

@ Yahoo, I like your advice to, considering my limitation in pieces I probably cant do much but we'll see

To answer your question Kabel, this is on the southern side of the Mts, I'm not sure where on that side but I figured it's not very important,If it is you could give me a few Ideas.

EDIT:actually I think that this would work as the border of Mitgardia and Nocturnus,

Edited by Bkrosell

A very good looking moc you have created BK! To bad the light don´t give it the glory it should have! =(

I love the contrast between the two shores and you have a very natural flow in the nature! Great work!

Nice improvements, definetely a worthy entry!

I'm glad you like it,

A very good looking moc you have created BK! To bad the light don´t give it the glory it should have! =(

I love the contrast between the two shores and you have a very natural flow in the nature! Great work!

Thanks, I need better lighting, I've realized that for a while now, I might need to find somewhere else to take pictures,

Nice variations in the landscape, and a fitting contrast between Mitgardia and Nocturnus! There seems to be some magic present here whose border follows the river? I wonder if magic is causing the corruption on the Nocturnian side or preventing it on the Mitgardian side?

A note on the MOC is that it seems a bit weird when you see snow underneath the rock, a border around the edges would have hid that :wink:

Always funny how people describe the border between 2 Guilds as a complete "clash" of the 2 Guild Styles :laugh:

Great job BK!! :classic:

Nice variations in the landscape, and a fitting contrast between Mitgardia and Nocturnus! There seems to be some magic present here whose border follows the river? I wonder if magic is causing the corruption on the Nocturnian side or preventing it on the Mitgardian side?

A note on the MOC is that it seems a bit weird when you see snow underneath the rock, a border around the edges would have hid that :wink:

I purposely did that intending to show the snow by the river but I agree it does look a little weird, thanks for the insight. :classic:

Always funny how people describe the border between 2 Guilds as a complete "clash" of the 2 Guild Styles :laugh:

Great job BK!! :classic:

Thanks Damaximus :classic: