Smitty

Fight for the Black Pearl

[pid][/pid] 123A

Well, it's time I made a custom Black Pearl....as I was not happy with the size of the original set. The exterior is almost complete, however I haven't finished the interior yet for lack of parts. It has a fully removable deck, and prison cell in the gun deck. Also will have a full captains quarters when I have enough bricks. The Bow uses the same building style as the Imperial flagship, however slightly modified. The Stern uses pieces from the original set, however with my own custom twist. I know it isn't accurate, however it works for my build. Enjoy!!DSC_4968.jpgDSC_4982.jpgDSC_4975.jpgDSC_4972.jpgDSC_4978.jpgDSC_4977.jpgDSC_4980.jpg

Wow, this is awesome. I actually like the official black pearl although it is too small.

Yours is a great size, perfect maybe.

This deserves a spot on classic-pirates.com

Go to Classic-Pirates.com

Very nice indeed! I like the battle scene on deck! :pirate_skel1:

Just one thing.. and hope you take it as a constructive critic: I don't know if only I see it, but seems to me that the ship is kind of larger than the masts are higher..therefore, it loses a little proportion..

Just one thing.. and hope you take it as a constructive critic: I don't know if only I see it, but seems to me that the ship is kind of larger than the masts are higher..therefore, it loses a little proportion..

I noticed this too, but I just took it as making the ship look more "LEGO."

Thanks for the kind words. I don't know on the sails...I can do a little playing around with the masts and see if it changes the look for the better. The smaller top sails give it a smaller look for sure.