Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Weed Whacker

indexed.gif B-V-8F

Well, messing around with the barbed wire piece, I eventually made this, a Weed Whacker:

3241389860_82af77e78c_o.jpg

Not the greatest, but the simplest. Thanks for looking.

That´s a neat work, and a very useful one too. But that face really scares me... where´s it coming from..? :tongue::thumbup:

:laugh: Brilliant, great use of the barbed wire piece. I love the choice of head, very creepy. It certainly looks as though he'll be doing some whacking with that thing. :laugh:

It certainly looks as though he'll be doing some whacking with that thing. :laugh:

That's what she said. Sorry, I had to. :laugh:

This is great, I wonder what it would look like if you tried using the metal detector piece (as seen most recently in the first Mars Mission impulse)

I sense a 5 piece MOC competition coming soon. :laugh: This is great, Skinny Boy! :sweet:

Good job! :thumbup:

I sense a 5 piece MOC competition coming soon. :laugh: This is great, Skinny Boy! :sweet:

It's scary that upon seeing this thread I thought "what a great idea for a quick contest to build a useful household item in 8 pieces or less"... :look:

nice. though i would say the metal detector piece would make an excellent weed whacker base. just need to add a few detailing pieces.

4479.gif

That would be really fun! I hope there is one...

Nice work man. Maybe a index of easy to build common household items would be nice :wink: